2022-08-10--COVID--HLC--PVG!

by Atlantis 25 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Were I to find myself in the medical circumstance where any member of either the HLC or PVG showed up I would tell them in no uncertain terms to "bugger off"! Of course I wouldn't tell any JW that I was going into a hospital in the first place.

• HBH
    HBH

They also never acknowledged the moral problem of the use of aborted fetuses in the development of the vaccine.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-northshore-employee-covid-vaccine-settlement-20220801-hbqgrua6xnczbojhusupqy4nq4-story.html

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Sounds like they're having a Moses moment:

'Is it from this crag that WE should bring forth water for you?'

• Smiles
    Smiles

"We, the unwilling, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Dear Brothers, anyone who now desires the privilege of attending meetings, assemblies & conventions, cart-witnessing, door-door witnessing, or hall cleaning, must provide evidence to show that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.

Please be assured that our sucking up to the superior authorities can only benefit God's earthly org.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina
    If people lie about doing their hours on min, why wouldn't they lie about being vaccinated?
  • Mikejw
    Mikejw

They also never acknowledged the moral problem of the use of aborted fetuses in the development of the vaccine.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-northshore-employee-covid-vaccine-settlement-20220801-hbqgrua6xnczbojhusupqy4nq4-story.html

-

this is the game changer.

I have mentioned my reasons for not getting these injections every six months quoting from the tobacco whiteboard animation “I’ve checked out the risks and it’s not for me” plus I’ve prayed about it asking is it really ok to have aborted baby cells injected into my body and my prayers have been answered definitely not.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I am new here...Thanks for posting the link to the "edict"...I am fed up with the death dealing shot propaganda...they claimed if was for health and safety. So numbers from the UK and EU showed 1 out of 246 ( I think I got that right ) of the jabbed died within 60 days. The report also showed more jabbed died than unjabbed. there is a segment in brandnewtube by David Knight tonight if you want to see him showing the report. Also another segment on a Fox channel exert. 2021 convention, the CO gave a talk saying you have to have faith in Jehovah,...if you do that then you will have faith in the appointed slave-the GB...if you do that you will obey and get the jabs. I started down rabbit holes...disassociated after 50 years...of which I have often said," I don't have any good stories."

• Smiles
    Smiles

"Medical studies have shown..."

• Which medical studies?
    • Why does WT omit citations to these "medical studies" ?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

2021 convention, the CO gave a talk saying you have to have faith in Jehovah,...if you do that then you will have faith in the appointed slave-the GB...if you do that you will obey and get the jabs.

-

I haven’t got to Sunday yet, did they really say that?

which part did they actually say that?

if they said that then this will not age well. The truth is coming out more and more that these jabs are harmful

this could be the smoking gun that the GB are not Gods one channel to tell everyone to keeping taking these shots to remain fully vaccinated

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit