Reverse Witnessing at the Literature Cart

by Pete Zahut 26 Replies latest members private

• cha ching
    cha ching

Great idea! A picture is worth a thousand words! I just might try something like this ;-)

• compound complex
    compound complex

While acknowledging the good "spiritual" work you have done, Pete, I particularly love your impressionistic photographic renderings. The last and largest -- "Ladies in Gray and Red" -- would do Monet proud!

• cha ching
    cha ching

I was thinking the same thing Compound Complex

Monet at his finest!
  • Are you serious
    Are you serious

Excellent work! I bet her heart was pounding as she flipped through the pages.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

very very good pete. i'm overjoyed how you played it. simple using old wt's to make them look like dopes. the funny thing is they look old enough to remember the 1984 wt etc. i'll bet you a pizza pie one of them look up some of the old wt's you gave. to see if you were telling the TRUTH... my hat's off to you great work. something tells me they will not count time any longer infront of your building. but i bet you can find them a few streets away.

• atomant
    atomant
    Wouldn't it be much more productive if everyone on this site got hold of photocopies of these watchtower articles and sent them to active jehovahs witnesses.?
  • pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Im gonna copy this strategy. Thanks Pete!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Pete Zahut You're my hero of 2018. What great activism you've done here! I'm so happy to read this post. Thank you for doing this.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

I would love a copy of that pack!

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

Great Work! Are you able to share PDFs of the 10 pages of covers that you used? I'm sure many in this forum would like to use them as well. Thanks again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit