So, I'm a student :)

by Vivamus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

You know what's really weird? Ever since I am not a JW anymore, and actually do have a social life to speak of, I hate being alone. It's Sunday afternoon, I have spend the majority of the day catching up on sleep, its my first night home this week, and I am having withdrawal sings, I want to go out damnit. You may laugh... Funny thing, last Friday night, I was with friends, and as I was sitting on the best couch in the entire world in this fraternity house, and I overheard a heavy discussion about smoking. One guy was adamant about how rude smokers were ruining his environment with those rude ciggies. The other guy, my designated champion, was defending us smokers in the strangest way, lol, "you have to realize they are people too, maybe not so strong as they are addicted, but YOU HAVE TO [shouted] realize they are F*cking HUMANS!". So, as I was enchanted with this display of understanding towards us, I decided to take it to the test and charmingly took a ciggie out and smoked it, on the best couch in the whole wide world. I swear, that couch was amazing, it was humming "feel how comfy I am, forget about life, and responsibilities, forget about rules and obligations, forget about life, and just sit here", awesome couch... **taps fingers** I want to go out.... Whom can I call?.... **ten minutes later** Yeah, so I'm going to the movies "Old school" I'm in for a good laugh.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i'm gona go out and buy a pack of ten just for that Viv.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Lol PD

• Dansk
    Dansk

Viv,

I decided to take it to the test and charmingly took a ciggie out and smoked it, on the best couch in the whole wide world.

And I thought you were such a nice girl!

Dansk - of the STRICTLY no smoking class!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Dansk, now, who told you that? lol. Actually, I am a nice girl

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Actually, I am a nice girl

Hi Viv,

Never doubted it for a moment! Are you actually living in Holland?

Love,

Dansk

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Yes, Dansk, I'm 100% DUTCH and living in the best country in the whole wide world, Holland.

• greven
    greven

couch potatoe!

Enjoy life, especially when it isn't raining!

Greven

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Greven, if you ever come across that particular couch, you'll know what I mean!

• greven
    greven

Is it one of those fluffy ones that you completely sink in, and form to your body like a glove...?

**Greven decides to give the couch a try**

**Runs, jumps and lands gracefully**

**Whoopffff!!**

Floating.....ah....far out man!

Greven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit