ExElder Friend Had To Go To His Former Kingdom Hall and this what he told me!

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I knew one dumb elder from that Hall who saw me at the supermarket and said he was looking at it as a challenge to get into new territory since everyone was going to be disbanded and go to the nearest city KH. He said most of the elders weren’t too happy after being there for 40 plus years.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    With all due respect, I have some doubts about this story. If it’s true I can see why watchtower is in the trouble it’s in, when it’s got morons doing dumb shit like this.
  • Terry
    Terry

Most old filing cabinets have alternate means of opening.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

If he is unable to open the cabinet, why does he assume its still full of confidential papers? Likely it was emptied long ago. He must have been a rebel in days past, working for a church has always been discouraged, if not prohibited.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Wasanelder Once, he probably can't know for sure what's in the file cabinet, but he can certainly tell whether it is empty or not. Since he knows what was in there before, it's reasonable to think that's what's in there now. He can't be absolutely sure, of course, but it's a pretty good bet. If I were him, I'd want to look inside out of curiosity if nothing else.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Ahh, Terry always comes up with the best information!

Can you tell us how to remove the wheels without a wheel lock?

Open the doors without a keyfob?

Start a vehicle without an ignition to jam a screwdriver into? Or not a manual transmission parked on a hill?

So much has changed. I can't keep up!

• skin
    skin
    He must have been a rebel in days past, working for a church has always been discouraged, if not prohibited

But selling a KH to a church is fine.

• minimus
    minimus

Yes I get a kick out of the fact that the Kingdom Hall was sold for profit to Babylon the Great.

• minimus
    minimus

“Judicial matters and confidential letters “ is what the file drawer says. Just saw a pic

• minimus
    minimus

When I told him certain people would like to have you get it to certain lawyers his comment was “ I don’t give a shit”. So that’s that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit