New Resolution

by label licker 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• label licker
    label licker

Was anyone told today that there will be a new resolution coming in two weeks about tax receipts and donations? There will be new changes to how these are handled. We had a phone call tonight and our friend stated that it wouldn't be mentioned until another two weeks. I've never heard of the elders making a warning from the platform weeks before a change is to happen. He was also surprised so I told him I would post here to find out if anyone has heard anything about this.

Their local needs last month was about not having any cash reserves and that they needed more money. That their bank account was empty and their hall needed more donations. Our friend said he never heard anything like it. I told him I would call him back if I hear anything from anyone here.

Thank you.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Interesting... what country? Perhaps a new law in a particular country necessitates a change

• label licker
    label licker

In southern Ontario, Canada

• skin
    skin

You mentioned that the KH bank account was empty. Possibly meaning your congregation may not be keeping up with your monthly resolution payments to the Branch. This letter could be a letter from the Branch (to be read to the congregation) explaining why your yes should mean yes when it comes to a payment that your congregation has passed a resolution on paying monthly. If your congregation donations have not been meeting the monthly requirements, then the short full gets topped up from the KH bank account. When you KH bank account can no longer top up the monthly Branch payment shortfall, Then this letter is to be read out.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4855490325512192/watchtower-canada-revenue-agency

Specific congregations in Ontario will vote on a new constitution.

By law, the congregations must be able to view the constitution before voting on it.

The Watchtower intends that no JW have a look before voting.

Make sure to record the proceedings and provide them to Canada Revenue Agency.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

If its as skin said, not having enough to cover the tithe to the mother ship, the elders are supposed to review the amount that the hall has agreed upon and make adjustments if necessary. I doubt that ever happens but maybe they will combine your cong. at another hall instead and sell yours to make your people current on dues.

I'm just waiting for when that happens at the hall I'm pimo at. A most beautiful moment it will be.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I’m suspecting that there will be several congregations in Ontario that will have a bank account, unbeknownst to them, containing tens, if not hundreds of millions of dollars.

The Watchtower, through their yes-man the CO, will manage the money for “a return”.

The money will still be under the control of the g-boobs, but any legal victory against Watchtower will not touch these now separated funds.

Same spiritual control that began in 2000yr.

That year, the g-boobs recused themselves as the legal controllers of the Watchtower. They were the board of directors and would have been legal targets.

Now, the new board of directors, the new legal targets, are nobodies. The new BOD is under the full spiritual control of the g-boobs.

So, the g-boobs are behind a protective wall, yet firmly in control.

Same thing can now be done in Ontario with the loot. Individual Congo’s will be in control of the loot by means of the CO, and the CO is under spiritual control by the g-boobs.

The money is there, right there... but so far away from any lawsuit.

And now, that loot is earning income legally.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It's all about the money!

With the court cases looming in Canada, the GB will use any means to get their hands on more money! They are going to need it when the penalties are handed down!

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

I'm thinking that the talk of extra accounts with the loot is a bit of topic (unless it turns out that's what this resolution is really about) but I find the idea incredulous and interesting. Shell game to hide the loot but I'm sure that a judge, if ever it was found out, could still order that money to be used to pay debts of WBTS and maybe give them a nice hefty fine for trying to hide it. So much for Romans 13 and the superior authorities, it's clear that the most superior authorities are the GB.

I suppose that giving all that loot to a few trusted men might actually be quite the temptation as using it to do whatever they want would not be stealing (?) since its under their control. Someone might get in trouble, sure, but not to the same degree as theft, especially with those big numbers involved. Maybe a nice new CO car or residence, elders need to dress well so some new suits would be in order. Hey maybe every publisher could get in it, depending on how much we're talking about... A little bit of Robbin Hood perhaps?

Would make for an interesting blip in the news anyways.

• label licker
    label licker

We told our friend to make sure he listens to what is being said. He told us that the cobe elder would have his talk put together in a few weeks. That this would give him time to put together the talk in a way the brothers and sisters would understand. Can't wait to hear the dirty excuses they will give since last month their local needs were all about donating more since they have no cash reserves. I wonder if the congregation will even put those two together. Probably not!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit