Suing The Watchtower Corporation For Pain And Suffering Caused By Clandestine Trial Of Corporatly Biased Impartial Judges (A Real Ordeal)

by Brokeback Watchtower 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I mean they routinely question the "invited" guest of dishonor to their proceedings: if they have any prohibited recording devices and won't allow any witnesses to be present. This is cruelly horrible treatment of a human being,, I say this can be a slam dunk in the courts. Maybe not millions but definitely some nice returns for the person and his lawyer. I'm mean it sounds so hideous there has got some kind of lawsuit to beat these suckers back on their secret trial bull shit.

And news worthy too when and if it happens.

• Chook
    Chook

Brokeback this is the true essence of this religion, to hold kangaroo courts that are clouded in secrecy. They would be only worth attending if it meant something to yourself, so as to get things off your chest, there was a bloke Jesus who in no uncertain terms verbally abused the religious leader, so there is a fine precedent for showdown. As to bleeding them with lawsuits usually the person with the deepest pockets wins ,Lord Tony is richer.

• karter
    karter

Just get the 1st ammendment repealed and your on your way.

Karter.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Corporations are able to do such things. They are a Private Jurisdiction and are able to enforce their own Private "laws" or procedures within/upon their own property. Unless there has been Full Disclosure of this characteristic of the Corporation with the Membership, then who would know?

Corporations are very Unique Persons.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

This is cruelly horrible treatment of a human being...

And yet many people think that having religious legal exceptions is ok simply because they can discriminate against any people that they don't like, without looking at what that really does.

• John Davis
    John Davis

Are you referring to a lawsuit for the decision that a JC makes or for the actual Judicial Committee practice?

The most likely place to file this kind of suit would be in the US because in the US there is a lot more latitude on what you can file a civil suit for and how much you can win in a civil suit. Most of the rest of the world the government limits what you can sue for and the winnable amount of damages that are winnable.

On the whole shunning issue that is pretty much an unwinnable case thanks to Serbian and the Paul decisions. But it would be interesting to see if someone went the other route and tried to sue over the actual Judicial Committee process. It would be really hard to win, your either going to have to have a lot of disposable income, find a lawyer who will take a huge percentage because they will be having a huge risk of winning nothing or you just file in small claims court for the statutory maximum.

That would be an up hill battle but hey in the US you can sue for anything.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yes uphill. But when coming at them from the right angle and hitting them with a 1st in the line of many more for their corrupt practice of Df'n people,, and once lawyers smell blood in the water the lawsuits will keep coming. And in order to maximize damage control the GB will be forced for pure survival reason to give it up and reform.

At least that's the way I see it panning out in the future it very well could be wishful thinking on my part but I'm optimistic.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I have a feeling the laws will also change and allow for more lawsuit, especially as knowledge about this cruel treatments of a members who became aware of their fraud and be looked at by the judicial system as whistle blowers who were severely mistreated by enforced shunning. The damage could be huge and forced apology given read in every congregation with nothing to do but reform or die in a less swifter death in the court that seems to be gaining momentum.

I think that might some day come about where it is an open and shut case for many lawsuits because of the information age. If you look at their internet presents is cholate covered shit, who wants to listen to these gumpy old delusional farts wax on about : Armageddon, Listen Obey and don't believe the news reports about us they're not true,, blah blah blah utter bull shit how's that going get popular on being on YouTube? Rubbish that only the most delusional old fart think is good because they got their blinders on with tunnel vision.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The internet gives a voice to the victim that other can google and find, it is just a matter of time till the right people find the huge crack in the Watchtower Corporation's in house judicial system and sue their asses off which will in turn lead to a huge pile of lawsuits to follow.

In so many ways I think the WT corporation is open game for lawsuits because they are cruel ass holes and don't even know it.

All it takes are some innovative Legal minds to approach this thing right and hit these bastards where it hurt the most.

• Chook
    Chook

Brokeback if the lawyers get a taste of Jw blood , but if you think of a small nation of 8 million paying their taxes to the Warwick corporation, it would take a pretty hard monetary lawsuit, a big class action with a pro bono rockstar lawyer taking their ill gotten gains and returning it to its rightful owners.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit