Notice anything about this headstone?

by toddy 16 Replies latest social humour

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    However, if it is the picture I am thinking about (from the graveyard near St. Joseph's Oratory in Montreal) read the first letters of each line for the real message of the epitaph.

LOL not a very nice message.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

HAHAHA I want that on my headstone when I die!

F YOU!!!

HAHHAHAHA

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hhmmm, I see the point you are making toddy. Life is meaningless. Death is inevitable. And all we have to show for our life is a simple "X". All we are is dust in the wind.

Notice how he uses the colour of red to indicate not only the blood of angry men but the color of desire. Truly an inspirational choice showing the duality of man. Then the simple word "alt". What does it mean? It shows the meaninglessness of life. Brilliant. And again, notice his use of color in making his bold and daring statement. Black. It indicates the color of despair, as if this is our world if love is not there.

And did you notice the two women gossiping near the gondola? Oh sure, like they know. They wish. Then the boy holding the balloon gives me goosbumps. And the poor dog. I'm sure animal rights activists will criticize that level of violence, but you have to expect that sort of thing with this level of grandeur.

You know, you just don't see this sort of thing every day.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Tex, LOL, your amazing. Give you a ball and you'll run with it farther than anyone I know. But then, I don't know that many people. JamesT

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

You're great for my ego James. Just a frustrated writer letting a little sunshine out now and then.

• LDH
    LDH

That is hysterical!!!!!!

• riz
    riz

classic! ol' john must have been a real wanker. i like his friends, though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit