Coming soon: Governing Body Update #4

by ukpimo 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

if they flaunted it, honey-bunny,

then it wouldn't be a "secret society" now would it

• Halcon
    Halcon

Fragrant, you weren't supposed to see those last pictures, ever. Where on earth did you find them?

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum
    In fact, one could argue that JW are less polluted than Catholics or any other Christian religion that incorporates some blatantly pagan practices like easter egg hunting and gift giving at Christmas or trick or treating.
    On the contrary, if I was a Mason I would flaunt it ...as all Masons do."

it depends on what degree you're in

"brazen serpent" degree - yeah, they're pretty freakin brazen

izak marias obviously has his degree

https://youtu.be/PReAzsYNKSw

(since you brought up easter eggs and watchtower)

If you are a person of Christian faith, you will see how in ancient Egyptian and Greek religion there was zero place for God YHWH and certainly no place for anything remotely reflecting the concept of Christ. These religions had their own gods and til this day they want nothing to do with Christ.

On the other side, the Christian, there is no place for Isis, Osiris, Ra , Zeus , or Hermes for example. Logic would tell you it would be easier to worship these entities than flat out satan, but JW doesn't.

funny how most "christendom" churches don't include pyramids into their doctrines

funny thing, that

how brazen of wt to cut and paste the 1914 doctrine right from the pyramid teaching

one of their foundation doctrines for the whole shebang, right in front of everybody

damned pyramid doctrine straight outta egypt

brazen serpent degree

The Masons as you pointed out are overt in their practices when you see them from the spiritual perspective. They don't hide anything at all.

And personally, I suspect authentic Satanists wouldn’t want ‘em.

No they don't.

speaking from experience, are you, @halcon?

(told you, you'd say too much😜)

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum
    In fact, one could argue that JW are less polluted than Catholics or any other Christian religion that incorporates some blatantly pagan practices like easter...

pretty brazen of wt to celebrate the lord's evening meal on the celebration of the pregnant goddess instead of passover, wouldn't ya say?

https://youtu.be/iYmbMhRwIWU

Fragrant, you weren't supposed to see those last pictures, ever. Where on earth did you find them?

you could say i've done my degree work, honey bug

bee good, @halcon

😜

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Badass 80s hair-metal album cover!

🤘😝🤘

• Halcon
    Halcon

Lol vidiot, I think it just may be

Ratt maybe?

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

wt considers me a "twisted sister"😜...

https://youtu.be/CQ0ftoiIQxU

hey, @vidiot, maybe you could use the snakey thing for the cover of your "Beard Approval" band first album, lol...

can i sing backup for a few songs?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

What, backstage passes aren’t enough?

Don't get greedy.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

As is my wont*, I did a name search in the ASIC** business names registry. This was the result:

0 results found for "beard approval"

Vidiot, my interest piqued, I then did a similar search in Canada and got this result:

0 results for “beard approval”. Please try a different term

That mighty corporation, Beard Approval Inc., Ltd., or Corp. is yet to be incorporated! (Your band will need a legal structure; even God's-only-true-religion™ has one)

* Stoopid autocorrect tried to edit this to won't 🙄

**Australian Securities and Investments Commission

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

What, backstage passes aren’t enough?

Don't get greedy.

😁i'll just sing extra loud from backstage then!😜

Vidiot, my interest piqued, I then did a similar search in Canada and got this result:

0 results for “beard approval”. Please try a different term

didn't see any "beard approval" bands in the u.s. yet...

https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/apply

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit