Today's the Day :(

by Ghost of Esmeralda 17 Replies latest jw friends

• nowisee
    nowisee

dear essie,

i am feeling your sadness along with you. i have just read your history on your website, which i want to say is unbelievable, but then, no, it is believable and i really do empathize with what you have been through, at least within your first marriage -- there are some parallels in my own story.

you are a wonderful writer and have a real gift for putting your feelings into words.

i hope that you will be able to ease your sadness by thinking of your wonderful daughter and husband. please feel the love that they have for you. though you have been shunned by misguided people and small minds, please don't let that overtake you. you are strong and brave and blessed. continue to send out your love and walk tall.

very best wishes to you with love, nowisee

• rocketman
  • think41self
    think41self

(((((Essie)))))

I wish there were some magic words of friendship and compassion that we could offer you that would at least lessen the hurt you are feeling. All we can do is share in your pain, and hurt a little with you.

I don't know if this will be true for you, but for me, time passing does lessen the pain. I hope you will find this to be so. Hang in there.

Tracy

• outnfree
    outnfree

Aw, (((((((Essie)))))))))),

Someone mentioned this post of yours last night at our MeetUp, (I hadn't seen it)saying you seemed to be needing the warmth of this board right now.

I am sorry for the situation and hope that this day dawned brighter and that you are able to "feel the love" that I and others are sending your way. We've missed you.

Love,

Brenda

• jwsons
    jwsons

Hi Esme, (it reminds me about a short story of Faulkner)

Welcome back. How's your asthma? Is it better now ? Can you sleep well now ?

Old friend,

jwsons

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

((((((((((((((Tracy, Brenda, JWsons)))))))))) thank you so much for your support, old friends, it really truly did help me get through yesterday.

Today, I feel as if I have a hangover, though I didn't touch a drop. My head pounds, maybe it's the fact I was too numb to cry, and need to have a good one and get it over with. But we'll see. Because of friends on and off the board, my heart is much, much less heavy today. I am so blessed.

Also a big huge hug to a very dear friend here (he knows who he is!) who called me last night, just feeling the support of his friendship, and the friendship of those who have posted here, helped more than you know, and more than I imagined possible. Taking the 'aloneness' out of events like this, removing the isolation and realizing that thousands of people are in the same situation...helps you keep your perspective. It's not that I was sitting there feeling sorry for myself, (honestly!) I guess I've finally learned that you have to get this stuff out as it happens, for me putting it into words and just knowing someone else has seen it is very validating. Letting it ride around inside my head bottled up...just prolongs the agony.

I'll spend a quiet day today, gratefully reflecting on the kindness you've all shown me here and hopefully catching up on some e mails. My new e mail address is [email protected] if anyone wants to let me know what's new with them.

I've missed so many of you, so much more than I had realized. Simon, Angharad, thank you again for this place. I hope to help others here as much as you've all helped me.

thanks again, everyone.

love,

essie

ps.JWsons, the asthma still bites. just finished another round of steroids after a bout of pneumonia. it's always something, you know? Please write and let me know how you've been!

and Tracy, give your hubby a big hello from me, please! I always ask for updates on how you two are from your sweet sister :)

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hi Esmerelda,

Nice to see you again.

It is good to hear that your daughter recognizes that this is unfair treatment of you. She is probably quite intelligent and will not buy into the bogus.

Still, I wish you the best.

cellmould

• Jayson
    Jayson

I am sorry. It is not right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit