Statement of the day

by road to nowhere 16 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

During today's WT: "Satan has the world on a treadmill wearing blinders".

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

It is really Watchtower has it's people on a treadmill with blinders on.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Ditto Foolednomore.

RB

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Watchtower Stupidity at it's finest!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    • '''Watchtower Stupidity at it's finest! ''

You can't fix stupid.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And joke-hova doesn't? That thing has its people going to endless boasting sessions, endless field circus, and the running around associated with it. What about the endless dry cleaning bills that result from always having to wear that suit? What about going to McDonalds for some fast, good-tasting poison every single day? And the supplies for field circus--not to mention preparing for those talks you will have to give.

And now, those endless coronavirus shots. You will have to get vaccinated against the wimpiest "disease" on the planet, soon to be made mandatory for everyone. Every 6 months. For the record, that is about how often you get your teeth cleaned at the dentist--think of this as another "dentist" trip. With far worse results--at least you don't expect serious health problems from going to the dentist.

Holidays? No, the jokehovians do not celebrate the holidays that are actually fun. Instead, they waste time preparing waste of paper distribution campaigns before their wastefest in March or April, before the Grand Boasting Session in summer, and the pious-sneer drives. They waste more money going to these events, especially if they have to travel out of town or are hounded into donating money to those a$$emblies, than what they would have had to spend worshiping the sun. Not to mention the weekly donations, money wasted on gas for field circus and on suit dry cleanings, money wasted on fast, good-tasting poison lunches every daya, money wasted on field circus supplies, and not being allowed to work jobs that make a decent income.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

They waste money going to these events to hear the same old nonsense, same drivel. No refund for time, energy and money wasted. Just some 'sold' fantasy which never comes nor never will.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WTWIZARD:

You forgot something. What about being cornered from time to time by somebody with an envelope asking for a contribution for some ‘needy’ person there who hardly worked, if at all?

I don’t know about you, but that’s a reason I’m Glad I ‘Faded’ decades ago - looking back in retrospect.. As a working person who got criticized, I saw the ‘handwriting on the wall’ with regard to gullible JWs ‘waiting for Armageddon’ who didn’t want to work.👎

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

When you wake-up and smell the coffee about Armageddon NOT coming,, the whole thing falls apart,,,you can put the entire WT ideology to bed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit