Are you ready for armageddon?

by atomant 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeb
    zeb

Just prior to his 90th birthday Churchill said,

"Iam well prepared to meet my maker. Whether he is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    Are you ready? Asks the org who cried 'wolf'
  • atomant
    atomant
    Good question.Someone should ask the GB if they are ready.And what is the penalty for misleading millions of followers for making false prophesy.?
  • Pete Zahut
  • talesin
    talesin
    Just prior to his 90th birthday Churchill said,
    "I am well prepared to meet my maker. Whether he is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

Yes, G-d. Watch out for that old woman with a big STICK. As my father would say "I have a bone to pick with you."

Image result for old woman with big stick

• Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw

Okay then, say the Biblical Armageddon were to come. That, still, in no way proves the JW's "were right". Most, if not all, Christian sects believe in the the scriptures regarding armageddon. Many of them have their own interpretations of how it will all go down. Many do not fixate on it and constantly preach that it's right around the corner like the WTS. In fact, many of them take to heart the words "no one knows the day or the hour" and leave it at that.

Another interesting question might be, if armageddon were to happen, which Christian sects interpretation, if any, would be correct? And if the JW's are wrong and they are actually on the wrong side of God's teachings, would they then be destroyed at armageddon?

• talesin
    talesin
    which Christian sects interpretation, if any, would be correct? And if the JW's are wrong and they are actually on the wrong side of God's teachings, would they then be destroyed at armageddon?

a) There are so many sects, like (or unlike) the JWS, that would be an huge task to study, but it's an interesting question.

b) It would depend on the teachings. If the cult with the 'correct' teaching (doctrine) believed the JWS would survive, they would. If the cult or sect with the 'correct' doctrines believed they would be destroyed, they would be destroyed.

It's all subjective. xx

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    Sometimes I think is there something I'm missing . Partially I think that's why I come here,
  • naazira
    naazira
    This topic gave me a good laugh. But how am I to distugish Armageddon from just another natural disaster? Might as well pray to all the Gods + jehovah because ya never know which one will show up and rescue ya.
  • mana11
    mana11

god is like an alien - comes once every few thousand years goes beep beep then flies away. but inspires people to write a book by memory of the event hundreds of years later. then that collection of paper scraps is compiled by a group who have an agenda to control the world...

you would think after traveling millions of light years aliens would do more than that after all they are more intelligent than humans simply by having the means to get here?.

god, alien, lets light a bush, i mean jesus please, have you ever seen a tree catch fire by lightening? awesome power, scares the hell out of ya, easy to think a god is there when simply natural event. take a few mushrooms and god is everywhere.

bang it home people... take more prozac helps you to find god..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit