Are you ready for armageddon?

by atomant 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant
    Just imagine the panic.disbelief.Oh my god they were right.Then you pee in your pants.What will l do?The plea for forgiveness.Please let me through.l promise l''ll change.l didn;t mean what l said on that JW.com site.l was jokin.Then you wake up it was only a dream.Disbelief turns to relief. But it could happen..
  • little_Socrates
  • punkofnice
  • prologos
    prologos
    Is Armageddon not in the same book as the talking snake?
  • GoneAwol
    GoneAwol
    Atomant...."But it could happen.." bollocks! Like the flood happened......not
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    That's something I think about as much as I think about sticking needles in my eyes while eating dogshit sandwiches.
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Sure, maybe a man made armageddon could happen. Maybe a super virus, volcano or nuclear apocalypse could send us running while soiling our pants. But an armagaddon from the Jewish deity? Nope.
  • stillin
    stillin
    Sure, could happen. Why didn't God warn me? Why was it so dubious that His People were really His People? Why would God confuse things with that crazy Book?
  • Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif
    I'll take my chances with the "Big man upstairs" if and when A happens. Rather that than live my life full of despair and anxiety.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    The very premise is so flawed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit