Are you ready for armageddon?

by atomant 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Jook - I remember giving a talk once where I mentioned SPAM as being Study Pray And Meditation.......what a twot I was!
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    Every religion has its control mechanism's, just like Catholics have Hell, JW's use Armageddon. With out these tactics people would be living normal lives. Relax and know these are religious mind control residual left on your brain. I went through the same thing, its a slow process to unlearn.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    If the was such a thing Jesus would not judge the witnesses so kindly, infact the leaders in all thier aragance would be the first to be toasted.
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Ah, Armageddon. The thing JW's fall back when they can't prove a point.

When you get them into a corner when they can no longer prove a belief or teaching, they often fall back on you die-ing in Armageddon for not having faith.

But don't worry, they're not a doomsday cult. They say so on their jw.org site!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I'm not worried about Armageddon. But as Jesus said, maybe Pharisaical legalistic unmerciful religious leaders should be.
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I have been ready since 1975.

Bring it on already!!!

DY

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I used to worry, but not anymore. If there is a God, WTF has he been doing? If he is all-loving and all-knowing, he has to understand that I cannot understand why He is doing nothing, or giving that impression.

He/She/They/IT should know that I'm confused as to why a "Bible" cannot be written in such a way that all humanity agrees with the writings therein. GOD should have a HUGE list of Pedophile Priests and money laundering scum to execute before turnin his attention to me. Sure I've investigate every religion, including Spiritual Satanism, but I haven't killed anyone, or spent holy funds on fighting reporting laws.

There are millions that deserve divine scrutiny before DD has to worry. If GOD wants to kill me for being occasionally horny, or going to a Gay-bar, so be it. If he's that big of a douche then I don't want to be in his Universe. Kill me! Send me to Hell, I'll just escape! That's the kind of dick that I can be!! Even if it take a billion lifetimes, I WILL ESCAPE!! When I do, I'M COMING FOR YOU......

DD

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I will tell God I have one plea "JWs". You blame Satan and I blame the GB.

But if JWs are the true religion, send me to hell it couldn't be worst....

• sparky1
    sparky1

I just watched BRIGADOON on television and now I am ready for the sequel: ARMAGEDDOON!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Are you ready for armageddon?

I was Ready as a WatchTower Bible Student..

...................I was Ready as a JW..

I`ve Been Ready For Over 130 Friggin Years!

...............Image result for skeleton waitinghttp://www.animateit.net/data/media/nov2011/KOOKOO.gif

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit