Book Review: The Watchtower Society, Organizational Misbehavior

by johnny depp 14 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny depp
    johnny depp

This is the way Crisis of Conscience should have been written. Finally, a book written on the Watchtower Society by someone who actually knows how to write! After reading the subheading, “The Psychology of Jehovah’s Witnesses,” (pages 160–182), I have abandoned the belief that we have an “unconscious,” and will never again consult any psychologist, psychiatrist, or counselor. The next time I feel down, I’ll be turning to Jehovah in prayer and to his Word. I also loved the unique way Mr. Ibarra completely destroys the JW doctrines of 1914 and the 144,000. I’m still beside myself at the way he wrote it. It’s unlike anything you have ever seen or will ever see again. And Gabriel’s detailed analysis of the Watchtower Society’s encyclopedia, Insight on the Scriptures, where he shows that 13% of it is nothing but assumption, is extra icing on a cake that has already left you satisfied. Believe me, you will never find anything like this on the internet nor on any book written by “apostates.” Take all the books ever written on the Jehovah’s Witness religion, put them together, and Gabriel H Ibarra pulverizes them.

Although the book is about the Society, on several places Mr. Ibarra analyzes Scripture in many ancient languages which is just mind-blowing, especially in Appendix 1 and 2. A brilliant Bible scholar and ancient language scholar, Gabriel H Ibarra holds supremacy, an excellency worthy of respect. Seeing first hand the absolute mastery he has over these disciplines, I’ll put Gabriel H Ibarra against any scholar with a thousand doctorates any time. Now I understand why Mr. Ibarra was nicknamed Jehovah’s Word, because he commands the Bible and ancient languages like no other, Gabriel H Ibarra “has no equal.” Clearly, this man’s supergenius is the product of holy spirit, since it can’t be explained in human terms. With good reason, I have nothing but praise for this work. Amen!

Too bad few people know about this book or are willing to buy it because of the price, since it’s a major blow to the mighty Watchtower Society. Now that I have read it, personally, I would have paid up to $100.
  • alcyone
    alcyone

Looks like professional profile of Judge Rutherford...

A brilliant Bible scholar and ancient language scholar, Gabriel H Ibarra holds supremacy, an excellency worthy of respect. Seeing first hand the absolute mastery he has over these disciplines, I’ll put Gabriel H Ibarra against any scholar with a thousand doctorates any time.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Doesn't seem to be on Amazon.
  • Mephis
    Mephis
    Hawking those books again? Quick question for you Johnny - any idea what happened to Ibarra's first book (which was on Lulu but no more) called Hystory of the Gregorian Calendar? Was that any good?
  • park ave boy
    park ave boy
    I'm not seeing anything about this book. I'm going to Google it.
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    Is this the same Johnny as in 'the Bethelite'?
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    Johnny come lately, your unconscious called, it wants to be reinstated.
  • Listener
    Listener

I was going to ask Johnny Depp for a short extract from the book but I found this short review on another book by the same author (Gabriel Ibarra). The following post was written by Johnny Depp.

https://plus.google.com/110198060050282552268/posts

Hey, Do you guys think John Densmore (drummer of The Doors) will ever apologize to Gabriel H Ibarra for getting him fired?

According to Gabriel H Ibarra, in Jehovah’s Witnesses, What Lies Behind The Truth (pages 79-81), John Densmore falsely accused Gabriel of eating too many oranges, so that the contractor, Larry Babbitt, fired Gabriel for eating too many oranges.

What do you guys think? Should John Densmore apologize to Gabriel? Perhaps, compensate him?

Johnny says he's a friend of the author and would like people to help him out by buying his book. It's on Lulu, costing over $70.

What I'd really like to know - Is the author eating too many oranges and if so, has he thought of replacing them with orange juice?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wait...I'm confused...so is there a real book or not?

Is this a hoax thread?

• Listener
    Listener
    The book isn't a hoax. It's for sale on Lulu for $72.54 (excl. GST). This guy, Johnny Depp, is promoting it on the internet in various places, including a number of times here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit