Hurtful people deserve only pity.

by Skeptic 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Richard)))))

Sheesh, I can't imagine what goes on in the minds of some people....I only know that is their problem...like you say, they are the ones who have to look at themself in the mirror...and listen to the bitter words within their tortured soul.

Sylvia Browne, psychic and author, says that we choose our parents because we know what we need in this lifetime in order to learn the lessons that we want to learn in this lifetime. That would mean I chose my jw parents so that I would learn what a monster fear is.....then overcome it (or shed it)...then learn a lesson of compassion and unconditional love. That is where I am in my life...learning the depth of compassion and unconditional love that comes from being shunned by my beloved children. I continue to love them deeply because I only am meant to love them as a mom would...whether the love is returned or not....it is okay and I am fine and happy and at peace. My soul is at rest and peace. What a beautiful feeling!!! I look at myself in the mirror and know that I am a beautiful person, starting from the inside!

I tell you this story because I think you are well along on your spiritual path...in recognizing the feelings of pity for this type of person....instead of retaliating or letting their negativity upset you.

I feel prouda you, Richard! Keep up the spiritual and emotional progress and growth!!!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit