If you could have been in any past movie...........it would be....??

by ScoobySnax 22 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

I would have loved to be Indiana Jones.

• Hamas
    Hamas

I would have loved to have played Mr Phoenix on GLADIATOR.

Yep, Im pretty sad.

• zanex
    zanex

Natural Born Killers, Clockwork Orange, Event Horizon, and thats it I think...kind of morbid list though...

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

....and of course Jurassic Park, always wanted to square up next to a T-Rex.

• more2C
    more2C

One year, in my Junior High School there was a bunch of scouts who were looking for a body double for Brooke Shields to play in the movie Blue Lagoon. I and some of my classmates were chosen. They took a poloroid of me and I told them I could speak French and German. Being the JW prude that I was I told "I refuse to do nude scenes..." One of the scouts, quickly laughed and said in a loud voice, "...NEXT!"

That was my 15 seconds of fame......

more2C

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Striptease the one Demi Moore was in.

• Francois
    Francois

But Sheila, that Striptease has Demi Moore in it after her boob job. I could have wept with disappointment.

francois

Scoob - YOU are comparing a fifty eight year old me, to a twenty something year old Mark Hamill. Not fair.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Neverending Story

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

James Bond and The Matrix

• Francois
    Francois

But Sheila, that Striptease has Demi Moore in it after her boob job. I could have wept with disappointment.

francois

Scoob - YOU are comparing a fifty eight year old me, to a twenty something year old Mark Hamill. Not fair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit