If you could have been in any past movie...........it would be....??

by ScoobySnax 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Well what movie would you have like to have been in? Any film, at any time. I would have to say any of the StarWars films...I've always wanted to whip out my light saber, and make that "arcking" sound they make. The Wizard of Oz (just to see it being made, and to see Margaret Hamilton in full gear as the Wicked witch of the West, always terrified me as a kid) And maybe any movie with Marilyn Monroe in, just to see her up close. What about you?........

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

"Deliverance".

Id like to play the middle aged,repressed hero who, under extremis, discovers his buried primitive, savage nature

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

"Razor's Edge". I would have liked to been Larry.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Gone With the Wind

Not only to satisfy my fantasy of being a Southern belle, but also to have met Margaret Mitchell (not to mention Clark Gable! ). I needn't have been Scarlett or Miss Melly, just anyone who got to go to the barbeque at Twelve Oaks or the fundraising dance in Atlanta. :)

out

• Brummie
    Brummie

Basic Instinct, I'd be Michael Douglas and get naked with Sharon Stone & that other woman

• Francois
    Francois

Luke Skywalker, Star Wars. I could have done a better job than Mark Hamill with my eyes closed. And now I'd be rich and famous.

francois

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

1976 auditions...... Mark Hamill/Francois, Mark Hamill/Francois Mark Hamill/Francois.........hmmmm...... cocking head sideways...... Nope, I'll have to hand it to George Lucas, no disrespect, but he chose wisely with his original choice.

• Mary
    Mary

I'd have to say The Terminator..............for reasons better left unsaid.....

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake

The Robe......just to see what it would have felt like to be in a Biblical setting, with a wonderful script, props, costumes, Roman decor........excellent movie, one of my favorites.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I see I share some of the same fantasies as other people here. I would have LOVED to have been in the StarWars films as a prominent Jedi. I mean what kid in the United States or elsewhere HAS NOT dreamed about being Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader?

I also would have liked to have been in a so-called Biblical film. Reprising Charlton Heston's role in The Ten Commandments would be awesome and of epic proportions.

Being the typical vibrant young male though, action movies are where my heart is. I would have liked to have been Neo in the Matrix, or Blade in the Blade vampire films.. etc. Or how about Russell Crowe's character in Gladiator? Talk about being the consummate bad ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit