Disfellowshipped JW's Still Have "Normal Family Relations"

by Sea Breeze 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Crazyguy...... That is shocking. All I can say is that it is not the way that it is intended to happen . My father never took the WT faith. We certainly did not treat him as an outsider, my Mother did her best to accommodate his wishes ,

That quote from the old Wt is horrible . It shows a cold cynical attitude to marriage ,I know it was from 1952 but nevertheless it is wrong. It reduces the marital relationships to almost that of a whore and customer , paying for services rendered .

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

crazyguy - That's terrible for you. It illustrates how this vile corporation gets people to put a stupid ideology over loved ones.

I remember before my Jobo missus left me for being Apostate(tm), they couldn't understand why I wouldn't let Jobos into my home if they were going to shun me. You know, shun me in my own bloody home when they were accepting MY hospitality and having tea and biccies that I paid for. Honestly, they really thought I was at fault. Never mind, my ex-missus is getting re-married to a dead between the ears sheeple Jobo. I'm not sure who I feel most sorry for, him or her. Or do I even give a bloody monkeys?

It all screams DANGEROUS CULT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit