Growing a beard

by Coded Logic 34 Replies latest social physical

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

I've always been currious as to how I would look with a beard so I've finally committed to doing it. Over the next 30 days I'm going to grow out a full chin to ear beard.

PS: Any suggestions or advice on how to grow a beard would be much appreciated!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i grew a beard in my 20's. a person i hadnt seen for a while said " i like your beard--it makes you look like a c*nt "

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

moisturize to keep it easy to groom. I would suggest going to a GOOD barber and letting them give you your first trim so that it is a style that suits your face instead of just a huge doormat

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

The first and most critical step... STOP SHAVING! Thats how i grew mine. Also you have no idea how itchy it gets if you dont moisturize. I now keep beard balm with me at all times. Also keep a nice wooden comb designed for beards (they are cheap). I love it and wear it proudly :)

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Get a decent beard grooming kit to keep it tidy. I got my husband one. He loves it.

People will give their opinions and sometimes they should just keep them to themselves.

• steve2
    steve2

Keep doing what you're doing and you'll soon have a beard to be proud of.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

I've had a beard for about a year now. I love it, and quite frankly don't care what any judgemental hard ass jdub thinks.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Awesome! pic updates please.

Oh and also, you can then open a vegan hipster cafe once it's grown!😜

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Coded Logic you will burn in hell for this.

• Spiral
    Spiral

Beards are cool!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit