Leaked videos - Why?

by NewYork44M 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Somebody with extremely government type hacker tools....remember that the borg has powerful enemies that hate them for being apolitical, for their neutrality...they like them to be destroyed.... which is kind of feeding the compound panic, the persecution complex.....

• Not_Culty
    Not_Culty

The Whistle Blowers of the world are heroes .

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I can't believe how slow the information flows going through official lines. I remember when news was breaking that a governing body member had died of a stroke. The internet was rife about out 48 hours before it even went on jw dot org.

The other leak that makes me think that things are not well, was the inside security footage of the protest outside Warwick. It's either 2 things. The orders come from the GB to leak it on line as a means of saying "we are watching you and we have the technology to do it".

(2) someone in the security department got sloppy. Or there was someone on the inside who is in a high position of trust, that was all to willing to betray them. Option 2 would have to be of greater concern to the GB. The question remains of why would such a person still wish to remain there, when he/she has so much anomisity against them. The internal conflict would be doing my head in. I think it's also indicative of the type of people Wt employs and that trouble is brewing inside the house of God.

• Boredposter
    Boredposter

So then, we have theories but no one knows for sure? Do the people posting these videos on this site know how these videos got out? Hacked or leaked?

• Sliced
    Sliced

Boredposter makes a good point. There's a big difference between HACKED and LEAKED. I would love to know which is which... since that would explain a lot.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Sliced I more or less said the same thing as bored poster.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I do not think these videos were hacked - which is an illegal activity.

Leaked is much more likely. Most, if not all "elders" letters are leaked from disgruntled elders throughout the world. Access to videos is fare more limited, as compared to elders' letters; Far fewer people have access. My conclusion is that there is a high level of dissatisfaction throughout the organization. Probably more than most of us realize.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yes I have wondered myself about who, how and most importantly why they (WT) have not made some attempt to go after YT channels showing these leaks.

Why isn't there a leaked video of an internal talk about leaked videos? Does it suit them to "leak" info?

In the latest convention series there is a video showing persecution in Russia. The russian police are filmed right from when they get out of the vehicles and are followed every step of the way through the KH closely by the camera man who gets right in on the action. I though who's filming and why are the russian police not at least attempting to look at the camera man and ask him to sit down and stop following them? So who was filming? There was something off...staged about it to me.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I really admire and appreciate all who share and leak these videos etc.

Its not surprising though that it can be done, as the information often passes through SO MANY hands.

For instance, when I was an MS, the CO came to do his visit, and there was a video he was to show to the Elders and MS only. (It was that appalling video on the elders counselling the sister who lost her husband in death and felt suicidal)

Anyway, he gave me the flash drive of the video a few days before the meeting so I could set it up in advance.

There was nothing stopping me from copying it and distributing it worldwide if I chose to.

So, I would say that poor procedures is one main reason things get out.

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

Some of my docs were passed to me on a USB drive from a CO who stayed at our house. I just uploaded the "CO Guidelines" file (130 pages).

I can give you 100% assurance that there are people "on the inside" in positions of responsibility who don't believe a word of it anymore. I believe that MANY are carefully planning their "fade" to exit...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit