Whatz wrong with Houston????!!!!

by moana 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Valis
    Valis

really dear...everyone on that map knows they are there and/or have asked to be there..email actually took the map and added himself of all things! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Aint My First Rodeo" class

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((((((Valis)))))))))

Just makin' sure the fungus hadn't taken over for the day.

Andi

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

oops

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

So how many people did we have at Dunston's back in March? 40? 50? Doesn't sound to me like there's a lack of attention or interest here in Big D. I heard there was even a local idiot who came dressed in full kilt regalia. That's commitment.

Maybe it's Houston.

• moana
    moana

so sorry I even mentioned it......at this point I don't really care if the meet-up gets any support.

furthermore.....I don't care where folks are on your cutzy little map.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    furthermore.....I don't care where folks are on your cutzy little map.

Duly noted moana. Just remember YOU are the one who asked the question. We didn't come to you.

Come to think of it, I don't really care to hear anymore about your cutzy little story.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* what a twit! The suggestion I gave you was the best way to get people together and trust me I know....After having several big Apostate Parties(TM) one gets the general idea...BTW,I made that map for my friends and for those who might like to know there are others around. It helps IMO..You need to grow up, learn to read, or get bent...your choice.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit