Whatz wrong with Houston????!!!!

by moana 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• moana
    moana

Howdy Hi guyz & Gals!

Just got interviewed for an article about ex-jw's and the meet-up group. Unfortunately, the sad newz is that the lack of attendance made it just a telephone interview. Since I have no family (except the ones not speaking 2 me) I have very little to loose.

The web site selects locations to meet once a month, and then you can make a selection of the location nearby. Yes, guys & gals I know there are other things going on in life. It helps me to talk to people with skin on them. www.exjw.meetup.com

well.... any hoo-hah ----- look in the Houston Chronicle on Sunday, May 18th in the LIFESTYLES section for the article. Mabie it will spark some interest. The writer told me the knitters & the dog group is very popular.

Peace Baby

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That's weird sister, 'cuz up here in god's country, around Dallas, we have a huge group of ex-jw's who love to knit sweaters for our own and others' dogs.

Must be the humidity in Houston.

There are a couple of people from Houston on the db. I'll try and point them to your post.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    That's weird sister, 'cuz up here in god's country, around Dallas, we have a huge group of ex-jw's who love to knit sweaters for our own and others' dogs.

Weren't these the penis warmers discussed last winter??? Who made those???

Andi

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Who made those???

Jehovah.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Jehovah

ROTFL!!!! I don't think we're talking about the same thing. LOL!

• riz
    riz

I think it is Windchaser who knits the pee-pee cozies.

• riz
    riz

derrr.....

sorry but this topic got me a little excited and i hit submit twice

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I've signed up for the ex-jw meet up for months, and it always gets cancelled because there are not enough people in my area signed up.

• Valis
    Valis

I think you need to rephrase your question. better to ask "What is wrong w/the Apostates in Houston?". There are quite a few that I know of, see map.

Texas Roll Call & Map Thread

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/43122/3.ashx

Now then...if you want to get people together create a thread, come up w/a plan then express your interest and just do it. You will most likely get folks to respond of your own efforts. I'm not saying anything bad about the meetup site...just sometimes you have to make things happen yourself.

Sincerly

District Overbeer

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Valis,

Just curious. Is everyone on that map OK with having their location revealed???

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit