Help needed: Elders should contact authorities immediately if KH are damaged?

by EdenOne 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

WHAT SHOULD BE DONE IF AN INCIDENT INVOLVES PROPERTY DAMAGE?

17. When property damage occurs, quick action can go far in preventing further damage. Take the following steps:

 Appoint a qualified elder to take the lead in managing the situation.

 Protect the property from further damage, loss, or break-in. Leaks must be re-paired promptly and all excess moisture removed immediately. The use of our volunteers can save valuable funds.

Promptly report break-ins, thefts, and vandalism to the police. Then call the Risk Management Desk in the Accounting Department for further assistance.

 In case of major damage, call the Risk Management Desk for further assistance. The Local Design/Construction Department can also be of assistance.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

EdenOne:

2021-04-Elder-Manual-Portuguese

Atlantis!
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

And what happens if the source of the damage is neglect? Suppose no one ever goes in to that abomination, pays anything, or lifts a finger to fix anything. Hopefully, they will get more rats and mice adding to the damage--hopefully without adding to the attendance figure.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

It is telling what stood out to me:

Use of volunteers can save valuable funds

Accounting department

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

You're amazing Atlantis!

Thank you!!!

BTW

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

EdenOne:

Thank you! Pizza for everybody! And don't let me forget the cold brew!

Atlantis!

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Atlantis, pls check your PM

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

EdenOne:

I got the pm and we are working on digging up some files for you. Right now I am digging up all the Portuguese BOE's for you to review. I'll see what else we can come up with to assist in your project.

Atlantis!

• Overrated
    Overrated

I'm sure in my neighborhood if we saw a Kingdumb Hall catch on fire and it was not near any other structures, we would wait awhile before calling the fire Department. We are providing a service to the community.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne
    I'm sure in my neighborhood if we saw a Kingdumb Hall catch on fire and it was not near any other structures, we would wait awhile before calling the fire Department. We are providing a service to the community.

Surely, the best course of action would be to call Bethel's Legal Department first, in order to consider the possible legal ramifications of calling the Fire Department...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit