YHWH's Magnificent Killing Machine

by fulltimestudent 13 Replies latest jw friends

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

The remains of what may be one of the largest pterosaur's yet found have been discovered in outback Queensland.

The palaeontologists that have been examining the discovery describe it as having been a fearsome beast, with a spear -like mouth and a 7 metre wingspan.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-10/dragon-like-pterosaur-outback-queensland-identified-named/100361038

For more on Australian dinosaurs see this video (also included in the above news story).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6DQuboi_qI&t=36s

• waton
    waton

here is a read on the attempts to build a good replica:

Paul MacCready

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

That is pretty awesome! I would have loved to see those creatures flying across the sky. I'm sure I'd be on the menu, but the by G would save me and by "Big G" I mean -

r/GODZILLA - Godzilla vs. Rodan

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Yahweh not only created Magnificent Killing machines but tiny and microscopic killing machines as well.

Mosquitoes - As light as air, yet they bite and suck out blood as well as spread lethal diseases like Malaria, Yellow fever, West nile virus...
    Virus -- I need not say.

Yahweh is loving indeed

• waton
    waton

the naive wt reply was that it all happened because of creatures rebelling in Eden ~ 6000 years ago, well, it looks like the creation of mischief by demons, or punishment by the deity, (take your pick), reaches 100 000 times longer into the past.

re: 7 meter flapping wing creatures taking of by jumping

1) only the young flew ( see sci forum) or

2) they were water creatures, manta rays of sort.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

And, unexpectedly, perhaps animals that do not appear to be (to humans) monsters, also hunt and kill other animals.

Your cuddly pet cat, let loose at night to rove and kill (even though, it's well fed by you) birds and other little animals, is one example.

And, here's another one - a total surprise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbgb7e8PoT4

Do you think that bloody minded old YHWH, programmed these little birds to allow the hungry tortise to find nutrition.

• waton
    waton

and how abouts voracious herbivores like goats, if unchecked? turning verdant paradises into bare rocks?

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Yes YHWH is a malicious killing machine if your read the bible from Genesis to Revelation.

Even his chosen people (JWS) say he's about to kill most of humanity by throwing fire balls down to earth.

I think he really likes killing and things that kill.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

yeah you know how Jellohoba created cheetas with sharp teeth and claws and a body build for chasing, so that they can eat some fine straw.

• waton
    waton

it seems that some, all things have to die, so the living, can live, something has to exit so something can exist.

Even stars have to die, go supernovae, for richer stars, planets, even for life to prosper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit