Reaction of Governing Body Belies More than their Accusation

by carefullyread 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• carefullyread
    carefullyread

A disfellowshiped brother wrote a letter of disquisition to the governing body of WBTS a little while ago. It was not in any way nasty, derogatory, rude, blasphemous, or with profanity but it was civil, truthful, & very informative that some have described as extremely truthful to enlightening, an ebullient disclosure. I got to see some paraphrases extracted from it that have been circulating quietly or rather secretly passed around & I agree with the latter description.

The governing body was greatly perturbed, alarmed, to confused with this letter particularly as they became aware several of the congregation were also sent copies which some of the local congregational elders raised controversial questions about but mainly was dismissed by them without reading, to scoffing & ridicule but some also saw something more truthful to concern them. There was a meeting & some discussion with one worried elder who contacted the brother as he saw truth he understood & believed most of what was written in the letter but the outcome of this meeting I am unable to find out about, also this elder has since passed away.

The governing body advised the congregations affected or should I say infected according to their reasoning’s & said that this brother was Quote: “the worst apostate person they had yet encountered”.

People can write all sorts of nonsense as we already know, some of the denunciations & vilification's of the WTBS we have all seen on the web & in the media have sometimes been extreme, so why this reaction from the GB about an honest scriptural letter?

More to the point why has this brother been judged so severely, what truths are they afraid of ? Is only one unanswered question. But with the knowledge we have of the WTBS would it not be an honour or an accolade to be judged by them as “the worst apostate person they had yet encountered”. Why this accusing declaration by the WBTS governing body whose own behavior now in every respect is an utterly shambolic, disgraceful, hypocrisy, in deed, truth, & actions of professed feelings & virtues that they do not have, most openly manifest by their treatment of the disfellowshiped ?

It appears to me that the GB are very threatened by proper truths. Jesus was accused of apostasy by His own church of the Jews, & didn’t He say: “just as they did it me they will do it to you” ?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

While nothing you say can be substantiated. that doesn't mean you are not being truthful. In fact, it's all very believable. If we assume it IS all factual, then I think it confirms that the members of this GB (or their Helpers) damn well know that they are dispensing a bunch of bullshit. They are more concerned with shutting down anything negative rather than fixing anything negative.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

You have a copy of the letter? Please post it.

How did you come by this info btw?

• sir82
    sir82

The governing body was greatly perturbed, alarmed, to confused with this letter

LOL.

Any and all letters, "apostate" or not, are opened by the lowest of the low-level lackeys in the mail room.

Letters which are glowingly effusive with praise get passed up the chain.

Letters which are critical are scoured for information on which congregation the letter-writer is from, so the elders and/or CO can be sicc'ed on him and potentially DF him.

Any negative letters from a non-JW are tossed into the nearest trash receptacle.

There are multiple layers between the mail room and the governing body.

Trust me - the GB doesn't see any of the hundreds or thousands of earnest apostate letters written to them.

• smiddy
    smiddy

If we assume it IS all factual, then I think it confirms that the members of this GB (or their Helpers) damn well know that they are dispensing a bunch of bullshit

Wouldnt the GB member who warned JW`s about not listening to the media reports about Jehovahs Witnesses ( child sex abuses,Australian Royal Commission into abuse in the JW religion etc.) and labelling such reports as lies and untruths says it all doesnt it ?

Doesnt that confirm they are liars and will cover up the truth at any cost ?.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

That's normal - it happens many times in my family. It's called:

argumentum ad hominem

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

SIR82 hit the nail on the head: the G.B. couldn't care less what any individual or group of J.W.'s thought or said about the org's doctrines and practices.

That's why each G.B. member has their own little worker-bees - to save them from dealing with the peasants whose only reason for existence is to serve and obey the golden calf of the WTBTS.

• zeb
    zeb

would be worth a link if possible.

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

Love to read the letter?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It appears to me that the GB are very threatened by proper truths

The WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Popes, are Gods in WatchTower World..

They don`t care what anyone thinks..

It`s Unlikely This One Knows He Exists..
    Image result for JW.org broadcasting stephen lett

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit