SCHEMING TO END YOUR MARRIAGE NOW AS BAD AS APOSTASY

by raymond frantz 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tiki
    tiki

3rdgen says it all. the religion is total hypocrisy....back in the day they used to marry kids off way too young and inexperienced - don't know if this is still the norm or not - but those marriages were very very shaky typically and ended badly. if the kid had the right connections they'd be able to exit the bad marriage gracefully - otherwise not. i do remember one woman - this is back in the early 70s who decided her husband wasn't "spiritual enough" so she managed to alienate him - he left her and eventually did the sex deed freeing her "scripturally"....and she took up with a newbie, and married him. he became an elder and was a horror show to her kids....abusive, etc.....but, yes....some women and likely some men too decide that they would like someone something else, so connive to get out of their existing marriage. too bad they can't just be honest and say this isn't working - let's split amicably.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    the WT leadership is fine-tuning the rules to prevent overly authoritarian and/or biased BOEs (a.k.a. “asshelders”)* from handling the congregations in a manner that, rather than having a positive net effect, ends up alienating more members in the long run than not (i.e. creating “apostates”)…

VIdiot, I couldn't agree more...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit