Norway JWBorg news - WTBT$ demands subsidy despite their loss of religious status

by EasyPrompt 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

ChildofGod89 wrote:

''We need the World to close down the JW organisation. It's false practices and teachings.''

Actually, that won't be necessary.. They do that actually by painting themselves into a corner and get caught saying 2 different things and contradicting themselves.

As per my comment,,,just before yours..

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Yup.

Better to let them do it to themselves.

Much less likely that they’ll re-emerge from the ashes, that way.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

I hope that they lose the case. And that the Norwegian government double down and remove their charitable status (if they have it, that is!)

The Norwegian government has made it clear that this is a "pay for play" situation; don't play nice, i.e. shun children, you lose the pay.

I think Vidiot is right, that if they really do believe their own press about being God's organisation, that this took them completely by surprise.

This was one of the few bright spots that brought hope that perhaps governments were beginning to get tired of WT shenanigans. The Spanish courts' decision about the El Mundo article is a disappointment. I hope that the Norwegian courts aren't fooled similarly.

• forzaitalia
    forzaitalia

"The love of money is the root of all evil"....... - So why keep asking for more?

"Materialism is from the devil" - Why build a film studio?

- but what do I know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit