Does this sound like a man who is inspired by God?

by Coded Logic 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• millie210
    millie210

In the interest of accuracy, wasnt Herd quoting someone when he made that statement?

Not that he should be released in any way from his head shaking ignorance but some of you here may be in the same position I am in. I am in the position of having to make sure any statement I make to my "still in" family members is beyond them being able to take any issue with.

If I make a powerful statement and attribute it wrongly, the answer back is "you didnt even have your facts straight" and they brush off everything on that "technicality".

It is on that basis that I am taking this statement by Herd slowly. If this is not a quote on his part - my apologies.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Ahhh dam, you can't use it. He said that crap back in 1971! This means that this declaration is protected by the "Old light" teaching and thus, do not apply. From the feel of it, anything prior to the year 2000 is considered old light and can simply be ignored.
  • Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

I'd still use it. Doesn't matter when he said it. He's never walked back the statement. And he IS a member of the GB!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

How on earth do they reconcile this nonsense with the fact that there are women premiers of countries, women scientists, chief execs., lawyers, doctors, surgeons, college lecturers, explorers.....?

WTF! How does anyone swallow this crap. It doesn't make any sense when you live on a planet surrounded by thousands of women doings the above jobs. So they can run a company, a university, a science department and even a country but their brains are too small to be head of the house? Never, when I was in did I hear anyone trying to get away with saying illogical things like this. Women please wake up and get out of this cult that hates your gender!

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Well clearly women who "run a company, a university, a science department and even a country" must be homosexuals.

;)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think Sam Herd's noggin looks a little on the small side?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Xanthippe - "How on earth do they reconcile this nonsense with the fact that there are women premiers of countries, women scientists, chief execs., lawyers, doctors, surgeons, college lecturers, explorers.....?"

Like this...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit