Marriage Proposal

by YoursChelbie 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie
    Getting married again can certainly bring out the monster in some exes

Yeah, we kind of are expecting this sort of thing. It's so true that we need to stay focused on staying together and on not letting his ex interfere (although she has already tried.)

Thanks for your encouragement everybody who has posted.

YoursChelbie

• onacruse
    onacruse

Congrats to you both, YC and Jeff

Katie and I very much wish you every happiness. You may already know that she and I both also were recently divorced out of very unhappy JW marriages (she after 30 years, me after 17 years). Those who have known me for all my adult life have frequently told me that I'm obviously happier now than I've ever been.

It only gets better...It's just taking me time to get used to it: I've never experienced unconditional love. It's simply incredible.

Craig and Katie

PS Craig wrote the above (Honey I love you).....all I have to add is marriage the second time around for me is "somekindofwonderful" it helps to be married to your soulmate too. Like Craig said we wish you both the very best! This is wonderful news!

• outnfree
    outnfree
    dealing with ex-spouses (one at least has already made it clear that I "should go back to my ex")

Somebody's jealous!

CONGRATULATIONS to YOURS CHELBIE and GOPHER!!!!

I had no idea you were a couple, either. Nice to know you plan on remaining one. Much happiness in your shared life/ves together.

out

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((((((((Chelbie and Gopher))))))))))))))))))

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Very good news!!!

XW

• Jesika
    Jesika

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I am sooooooooooo happy for you both (an jealous *wanting the ? popped herself* )

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Gopher and YC )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

Congratulations to both of you. The second time is better.

Sadie

• qwerty
    qwerty

Congratulations to U both!

Qwerty

• SYN
    SYN

Supermegaultracongrats to the both of ye!

Gopher, you couldn't have chosen a nicer lady, and YoursChelbie, you couldn't have chosen a nicer guy!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

((((((((((Chelbie and Gopher)))))))))))

Ohhhhhhh, I'm so happy for both of you!!! Gopher has been a good friend for almost as long as I've been on the net, although I'm afraid I haven't been quite as good a friend back Chelbie, I haven't gotten to know you as well, but it's obvious that you must be a very special lady indeed and I truly wish the best for the two of you. Awwww, this is gonna make me cry! (Can't help it, I'm a sap)

I can't give any advice on remarriages, as I've sworn off the idea myself but I do know of one particular couple who have the exes from hell and they've managed to stay married and HAPPY for several years now

Again, congratulations and let us know when you set the date!

Dana

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations Gopher & Chelbie !!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit