JW scientist banned from Institute's WebSite because of Creationistic Views

by GermanXJW 229 Replies latest jw friends

• Realist
    Realist

jerry,

first off please give us your publication!

secondly...what in the world has theistic ID to do with SETI or especially forensics??? or was that an ironic comment?

ID as i understand it (correct me if i am wrong) states that GOD directed evolution. and that believe is indeed intrinsically unscientific.

PS: the believe in a personal god is naive and represents solely the psychological need to be saved or protected by some.

PPS: just as a sidenote...pubmed has not a single entry for intelligent design.

• Jerry Bergman
    Jerry Bergman

All these are faults of Creationism and ID too. Such ideologies frequently fail to conform to accepted scientific practice - which is why articles from such viewpoints have difficulty getting published. The evidence for Creation or ID simply isn't there, they are theories undermined by the LACK of evidence for the claimed mechanism, there is undeniable ideological inflexibility, and Creationists and IDers, and religionists in general revise their theories of science and belief continually, and have been doing so for thousands of years . This is ideological inflexibility? The evidence for Creation or ID simply isn't there . In fact there is so much of it that it will take years to publish just what exists now (I have my life's work cut out now with my existing projects). And the evidence grows each day.

• Jerry Bergman
    Jerry Bergman

I need 8 hours to respond to all this! One thing secondly...what in the world has theistic ID to do with SETI or especially forensics??? or was that an ironic comment? It is a good idea to read what ID has to say (they say a lot about SETI and forensics and it is key to the ID theory). This remind me of students book reports (many try to do one without reading the book!)

• Jerry Bergman
    Jerry Bergman

in quantum theory you have a break of the causality principle...so it might not be necessary to have something prior to the beginning of the universe. These are words only that describe a theory. Do you have clear empirical proof of this theory? And has it been replicated? If so by who and where was it published? I think you get my point.

• Realist
    Realist

the break of causality on the quantum level is a fact.

• Jerry Bergman
    Jerry Bergman

first off please give us your publication ! Send a letter to the college and I will send you copies of my recent articles.

• Realist
    Realist

donT' you have an online link??? that would be kind of handy....what journal was it?

• Jerry Bergman
    Jerry Bergman

about the ID scientits...it completely depends on what they work....for instance one can sequence a genome and publish the result without believing in evolution. therefore relevant are only the publications concerning evolution . Not really. Many publish in journals on the topic of evolution (remember micro is no problem and all empirical work is in this area).

• Jerry Bergman
    Jerry Bergman

PS: the believe (sic) in a personal god is naive and represents solely the psychological need to be saved or protected by some. Ah, the ideological bias comes out! Is it not better to be an agnostic, open to both sides? This is where I was for years. Also are you saying only atheists can be scientists?? I must get going on my work now (I have spent far too much time on this).

• Jerry Bergman
    Jerry Bergman

the break of causality on the quantum level is a fact. I need replicated empirical studies published in journals, not theory based on fuzzy studies. Also, try this line with a judge in court (well, he died due to a beak in causality. No one did it, it just happened).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit