Secret documents from WHQ: JWs do everything to avoid reporting CSA

by jochie 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jochie
    jochie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLBNSpvRadU
    I have seen the documents myself but I am not able to share them without jeopardizing the source.
    The RTL Broadcasting Company has spoken to the orginal source and we know that these documents are real.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

This is big.
    One because of the letter and its contents. Dutch MPs will have a field day with that.
    Two because this doesn't seem a letter to all elders, so there's a serious leak in the org.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Thanks.

• Listener
    Listener

Imagine any country putting laws in place so that when a victim comes forward to religious leaders the abuser is protected but this is exactly what the Watchtower is trying to claim.

• amiable atheist
    amiable atheist

Oh yes, Listener, I am all for protecting the child abusers -

• let them rot in jail (protection against the lynch mob)
    • bury them under the prison (protection against grave desecration)
    • feed them JW Broadcasting 24/7 full blast (protection against Satan's detrimental influence)

But only one episode of 'Caleb and Sophia' daily: It should be a bit of a punishment, after all.

• careful
    careful

It makes you wonder who is leaking this stuff. Could it be some insiders who are high up and thus have access to this stuff and who are also trying to force reform?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    makes you wonder who is leaking this stuff. Could it be some insiders who are high up and thus have access to this stuff and who are also trying to force reform?

Yes Careful or it could be a PiMO who has come to the conclusion he is more use to cult victims/exjw community by remaining inside the organization for now, in order to monitor/leak documents and or force change as you say.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The clergy penitent priviledge absolutely does not apply to jw elders because they do not keep confessions secret - that is between a penitent and his confessor - elders collaborate between each other, document everything and report it to Watchtower legal, and service dept. sometimes too. All the while using names, dates etc

So Watchtowers supposed "get out clause" doesn't apply anyway.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

If you've ever known many elders you know lots of things you shouldn't know. Any claims to privacy are as good as the mouth on the elder telling you that. Many have big mouths and tell their wives, who often run the gossip lines, or they will tell other brothers they trust who will also gossip. There is no real privacy even if it wasn't shared between elders, between congregations in records exchanges during moves, with the branch, etc.

• careful
    careful

dubstepped—spot on!

When I was in, another bro and I used to joke about some publisher doing something stupid that was supposed to remain "confidential" and we'd say, "Oh, he/she'll just wind up as another Kingdom Ministry School experience."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit