The coordinator of cong visited me last night

by Chook 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

He ran into me a work and asked could he come , I said only if you're by yourself and don't wear company garb. 3 hours later and i might as well talked to myself. I used every illustration and persuasive argument. Everything from Malawi and Mexican conscription, organ transplants , oral sex and grounds separations and JC procedures , baptism of children which he thought children could make an informed decision and I said would that child choose a good marriage mare at that age. In conclusion I said my beliefs are that I believe that it would be presumptuous to believe that the GB is the only channel, then I said if you want me before your kangaroo court Geoffrey Jackson needs to be dealt with first.

• Spiral
    Spiral

Good for you! They need to hear a bit of "reality", even if it doesn't stick.

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799

Go chook!

• waton
    waton

if we could give a "A-A sermon" (Adam 2 Armageddon) at the doors 50-60 years ago, surely we can stick it to them now, full bore blast?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I said if you want me before your kangaroo court Geoffrey Jackson needs to be dealt with first.

It's good you held something back, otherwise he might have concluded you're apostate.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Coordinator? Some more new light obviously, I have no idea what a Cong Coordinator is, is that the lowest rung on the ladder for elders or something? Btw, haven't been to a meeting since the mid 80's

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

3 hours later and i might as well talked to myself. I used every illustration and persuasive argument.

I hope that doesn't surprise you. Again, presenting facts and evidence alone will do little if nothing at all. If you have been a JW, you should know that yourself.

3 hours of your life that you will never get back.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have no idea what a Cong Coordinator is,.....ShirleyW

It`s a new title.

The WBT$ needs to offer the JW`s something, they can`t pay them any less.

• steve2
    steve2

Two well-meaning individuals who each have difficulty accept reality: He, that he actually believes JW organization BS rather than the mountainous evidence against it, and you for thinking there was even a remote likelihood he would ignore the BS and consider the evidence.

Still, good on you for trying. I'm dying to know what his last words were to you and what Part B will look like for both him and you. Are there going to be consequences for you at your place of work?

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

@ShirleyW

Coordinator (COBE) is new school "Presiding Overseer"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit