Exposing WTBTS Lies and Errors - Part IV

by AGuest 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Noko...

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of the my Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies (Psalm 68:4)... be granted you. May the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you... and may He grant you a portion of His holy spirit, by means of His Son and Christ, THE Holy Spirit... to prepare a body for YOU... and "excavate ears" so that you can hear the Spirit of the Truth when he speaks to YOU (Hebrews 12:25). May you know his voice, so that by means of it YOU can be led "into ALL truth."

If indeed you are wishing, if you are thirsting... may you also HEAR hear the Spirit... and the Bride... extend the the invitation to YOU... to:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... free!"

Revelation 22:17

You... and your entire household... if you so wish it... to time indefinite.

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SJ

• noko
    noko

Thanks for the prayer and yes I do thirst for and accept the Holy Spirit to teach and show me all the truth. The Holy Spirit has bless me in many ways and has showed me what I was ready for. I pray that you continue in our Lord's service and become even a brighter lamp for a witness to all in the name of our Lord and Saviour the Son Of God to which has been reveiled to you as JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH.

• AGuest
    AGuest

may you have peace!

What does that mean, who where the one's that saw his Kingdom coming before they tasted death?

At least one of those would have been John. Revelation 11:15, 17; 20:4

Note, Revelation 11:15, 17 is what John SAW (Revelation 1:19; 2 Corinthians 12:2-4; Revelation 4:4:2)... and 20:4 is what would "take place after these."

I hope this helps... and the greatest of love and peac to you, dear Noko.

Your servant, sister and fellow slave of Christ,

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

All praise is due to the Most High God, the Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH... of Armies... for sending His Christ to open your ears... and quench your thirst!

I have responded to your question, above, just as my Lord has shown it to me.

Peace to you!

Your servant, sister and fellow slave of Christ,

SJ

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

SJ,

Although I do not believe the Bible is inspired, I consider myself Christian because I choose its simple moral code, attributed to Jesus, as the best "religious philosophy" that I know of (so far). For me Jesus is the word and the truth in a this philosophical sense.

I also wanted to say that I appreciate that everything you've said in this post seems very Biblical and seems to show that a general harmony can be made out what sometimes appears to be mixed messages that have been collected in the New Testament. I'm no fan of the pretensions of prophecy, especially "end-times" and vindictive judgmental pronouncements. Your posts in this thread were refreshing.

Gamaliel

• noko
    noko

At least one of those would have been John. Revelation 11:15, 17; 20:4

I agree sister. I had this all typed up and poof it wouldn't post and gave me a blank page again. Go figure.

Anyways please consider this and maybe another sacred secret or truth our Lord will share with us.

2Peter1:16 When we told you about the power and the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, we were not slavishly repeating cleverly invented myths; no, we had see his majesty with our own eyes. 17 He was honoured and glorified by God the Father, when a voice came to him from the transcendent Glory, This is my Son, the Beloved; he enjoys my favour." This is also recorded in Mt 17:5. John 1:14 The Word became flesh, he lived among us, and we saw his glory, the glory that he has from the Father as only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth.

2 Psalms 6,7 'I myself have anointed my king on Zion my holy mountain.' I will proclaim the decree of Yahweh: He said to me, 'You are my son, today have I fathered you.

Now Peter, James and John saw the transfiguration as recorded in Matthew 17 and his glory. Also they saw Moses and Elijah. Now, how can Moses who died ages before and Elijah who was taken up many centuries before appear to the three before any resurrection?

May Jah through his precious Son our Lord continue to bless you and all his followers.

• joe_from_kokomo
    joe_from_kokomo

Aguest: Peace be with you, too...

...and many blessings from Jah for your most interesting series of postings. I have enjoyed them and will continue to pour over them, as they are truly encouraging and heartwarming.

In particular, this quote struck a chord with me:

... for the VERY thing that my Lord said would be the means for his GRANTING everlasting life... his flesh and blood... they DENY their members access to!

This reminded me of how angry we felt when we attended this last (and our last) Memorial a few weeks ago. How dreadfully wrong it all felt. How restrictive and unloving and overscrutinized... we were glad to leave the minute it ended.

We came home and had crackers and wine, ironically. The closest thing we had to the wine and unfermented cakes. After that, we decided we would never again attend another meeting at a Kingdom Hall.

Someone once said that you can tell when the Holy Spirit is guiding you and directing you... it feels good, not bad; evokes peace not fear; joy not resentment; feels like light not darkness. This is how we have felt since we have taken Leave from the Society and its erroneous teachings, which steer their sheep away from the Son of God, and teach them to worship instead an Organization, a Corporation acting as God in our day.

Thanks for the redirection. It is very refreshing...and very much appreciated.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Gamaliel, Noko and Joe... may you have peace!

I want to say "thank you" for your kind words... they are truly appreciated. However, what I have shared here is not mine; it was "given" me. Therefore, if you can understand this, please... give ALL glory and praise to the Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... whose name is JAH... of Armies... and to His glorious Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH.

Please understand: it is TRULY not my intent to belittle your kinds words; I accept them readily, for I understand from where IN you they come. However, I am nothing more than a good-for-nothing slave... and what I have said/done here... is what I ought to have done. The glory then, is not mine... for what was said... is not mine, but that which I received from the Truth.

KISS THE SON... and praise JAH, you people! Let every living thing... let every living, BREATHING thing... let it praise JAH!

Your servant, as I am servant to the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with them... and fellow slave of Christ...

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit