Exposing WTBTS Lies and Errors - Part IV

by AGuest 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

EXPOSING WATCHTOWER LIES & ERRORS Part IV “CHRIST SPEAKS TO THE CONGREGATIONS” The Watchtower, May 15, 2003

Paragraph 7:

’I hold this against you,’ said Jesus, ‘that you have left the love you had at first.’ Members of the congregation needed to rekindled their first love for Jehovah. We ourselves must guard against losing our first love for God.”

A lie – This is one of the greatest "tricks" used by the WTBTS: if you don't love THEM... you don't love God. Most of today’s Jehovah’s Witnesses, however, DO love God, and erroneously try their best to “please” Him by “pleasing” the Society. .. a "path" they have been MISLED into taking! They give great amounts of their time to that “wild beast”, all under the premise that if they are obedient to “the Society”, they are obedient to God. But… it is NOT their love of God that they have lost.

When my Lord said to the congregation at Ephesus that they had “lost the love [they] had at first,” he was speaking of their love… FOR THE TRUTH! For i t was the love for the truth that drew most to that organization; such ones were searching… for the truth... and the WTBTS said that they were it... the “truth”. They said they had “sayings of everlasting life,"... indeed, they have a book entitled, "The TRUTH That leads to Everlasting Life!" But that… is a lie. For the "truth" of which they speak is THEMSELVES... and the book is designed to lead people to THEM. But... they are neither the Truth (John 14:6)… nor do they have TRUE sayings of everlasting life (John 6:68)... for the VERY thing that my Lord said would be the means for his GRANTING everlasting life... his flesh and blood... they DENY their members access to!

John 6:51, 53, 54; Matthew 23:13

The LOVE… that the Ephesians… and those who profess to love God, but follow the “golden calf” of the WTBTS… have LOST... is the love of truth… by means of the love OF the TRUTH… Christ (John 14:6). Why? Because that apostate organization has set themselves BETWEEN their members and Christ, so that their members do not KNOW Christ: he is an abstract individual whom they refer to from time to time when they want support a doctrine… or when they wish to “sell” the lie that they “go through” Christ. True, they say the words, “in Jesus name,” but so do many other “christian” religions, and so will be counted among who say, “Lord, Lord, didn’t we do such and so IN YOUR NAME?”

These, however, attempt to “climb up some other way,” in that they attempt to go STRAIGHT to “Jehovah”… without going THROUGH Christ! (John 10:1, 2, 7-9; 14:6) They teach their members the misrendered words, “This means everlasting life: their [taking in] knowledge of you, the only true God, and [of] the one whom you sent forth,” using these to mislead God’s sheep AWAY from the Christ by means of teaching them that they only need TAKE IN KNOWLEDGE of him. However, the TRUE rendering, “This means everlasting life: their KNOWING you, the true God, AND the One whom you sent forth,” is lost on them. Why? Because he (the Truth) does not KNOW them! (Matthew 7:21-23)

Contrary to what they wish their followers to believe… THEY… are NOT the “truth”… so that when one leaves THEM… one is NOT “leaving” the truth! For there is only ONE who is the TRUTH… and it is from that One that the sheep have been led by these false prophets, and thus, have “lost the love [they] had… at first”!

Prior to becoming a Witness, most had a love for the Christ. And by means of HIM… loved the Father. Since coming to be a Witness, however, they have lost that love: NOW… rather than KISS THE SON… they attempt to seek directly the face of the Father, the Son being a passing mention in their prayers. They no longer KNOW that unless they enter through HIM… the “narrow gate”… they are mere thieves… and plunderers.

John 1:7-9

The LOVE, then, that has been lost and must be REGAINED… is the love for the SON… the TRUTH… the One glorified and exalted, the KING of Israel… my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH. For UNTIL they say, “Blessed is HE… whom comes in the name of JAH…” they will by NO means SEE him… neither, then, will they see God. For he is the IMAGE of God, the exact representation of His very being.

Thus, the “call” to Israel has been “return to me, O, Israel,” by means of COMING… to the Son! (John 7;37, 38; Matthew 11:28)... versus coming to the Father. For NO ONE can come to the Father… except through that One... the "Door"... the "narrow gate! "

They must, then, “return” to the love they had… at FIRST… the love… of the TRUTH.

I, myself, SJ, have spoken it to you, just as I have heard and received it from my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son and Christ of the Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH… of Armies.

I bid you peace.

• Gopher
    Gopher

S --

You said, " When my Lord said to the congregation at Ephesus that they had “lost the love [they] had at first,” he was speaking of their love… FOR THE TRUTH!

Can the "for the truth" part be further verified scripturally?

Jesus said that the greatest commands were to love the Father and to love your neighbor as yourself. Whenever I had read that the Ephesians had left the love they had at first, I thought it was this love of Father and neighbor being referred to. Similar to Matthew 24:12 where Jesus said a sign of the last days would be that the love of the greater number would cool off, which again I thought was love of God and of neighbor.

Any clarification would be interesting.

Thanks.

• DJ
    DJ

I take it to mean that they lost their first love for Jesus...er..oh, I can't remember the spelling! Jaheshua? (sorry shelby). He is the truth. right?

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you both have peace!

Yes, DJ, it is the love for the Christ, the Truth! And don't worry about your spelling... it's all okay!

Dearest Gopher, peace to you! May I ask you: WHY did the "love" of the greater number "cool off"? Because of the increasing of lawLESSness. And what is the Law? Love. IF they stopped loving their "neighbor"... as these of the WTBTS clearly have (think of the account of the "Good Samaritan" who showed HIS "neighbor" to be his enemy)... then they most certainly had to stop loving God (how can you love your God whom you've not seen, if you do not love your brother whom you have seen?) And if they stopped loving God, it had to be because they stopped the truth FIRST, because no one comes TO the Father, except through that one, yes? In their hearts, however, most JWs do love God, to the best of their ability as they have been "taught" by the Society. The Society, however, has FAILED, in that it has NOT taught them to love CHRIST... to love TRUTH... and to THE Truth!

Because the TRUTH is that they SHOULD love their neighbors... for it is one of the two commandments on which the Law "hangs". And he said that if you loved HIM... you would obey his commandments ("You MUST"): love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

But there are those who have a FORM of "godly devotion," who "honor" Him with their LIPS... but their HEARTS are "far removed" from Him. I am speaking hear of those whose hearts harbor hatred... or hypocrisy... who SAY they "love [their] enemies"... but in their HEART really don't!) Can you beloving God, whom you've not seen... while not loving your brother whom you HAVE seen? And do we not all have the potential to be brothers?

The Samaritan woman at the well... an "enemy" of Christ, by means of being an enemy of the Jews... when asked about her status... could have lied. Who was the man in front of her, a JEW, so that she had to speak the truth to him? True, he spoke wise words, but he hadn't done anything to PROVE himself as Messiah (John 4:19, 29). Yet, she did not "hide" herself from HIM. (John 1:47-49) Out of HER heart's abundance, SHE spoke. Since she spoke TRUTH... what was in her HEART was truth.

Unlike Adam, WE are not to hide ourselves... what is IN us... from God, by means of trying to hide it... from Christ/Holy Spirit. (Acts 5:1-6) Why? Because he is the SPIRIT OF THE TRUTH! Thus, if we LOVE the Truth, we will also reveal ourselves TO that Truth.

Or, we can show that we do NOT love him... by "hiding" ourselves from him. As done with the WTBTS... who do so in the manner of the Pharisee at Luke 18:10-14. Not only did he consider himself righteous, be recounted to God HOW he was, how he had kept the Law, so that he was BETTER than others. But in TRUTH, we are ALL "tax collectors," dear Gopher, for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. That is why we NEED a ransom, NEED the Christ! Righteous people (in an of themselves)... do not NEED salvation... for they've transgressed nothing! It is sinners who NEED to be saved... and only One who can save them.

But while we are all "tax collectors," we all don't confess it... to ourselves... or to God, through Christ. That is why my Lord included the lesson. Because SOME of us... (like those in the WTBTS, and I was one of them at one time), THINK we can gain life by means of keeping the Law Covenant. We cannot. For the Law Covenant condemns sinners to death... and we are ALL sinners. We can only gain life by means of the NEW Covenant... the law of LOVE... which Law we will also "break" from time to time... so that we STILL need a "cover". But if we have a love of the TRUTH... by means of which we will love God... and our neighbors, including our enemies... for it is that Truth who TAUGHT us love ("I want to")... we can "conquer." For love... covers a MULTITUDE of transgressions.

Again, I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• noko
    noko

Are not laws made for the lawless? Condeming Israel as a slave to the law? Did not Jesus Christ break the creed of laws for a new freedom where it will be written in the hearts of people to do what Jehovah wishes? Are we not surpose to walk in Jesus own footsteps and carry the cross? Nailing the creed of laws for the lawless to the grave wiping out sin once and forever?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Are not laws made for the lawless?

Yes, indeed, they are... and peace to you!

Condeming Israel as a slave to the law?

Yes.

Did not Jesus Christ break the creed of laws for a new freedom where it will be written in the hearts of people to do what Jehovah wishes?

Well, actually, he FULFILLED it... so that the "contract" (covenant) could be RETIRED by means of Christ, which opened the way for a NEW contract (covenant), the terms of which are not written on stone tablets, or on paper with delible ink... but on hearts. Why do you ask?

Are we not surpose to walk in Jesus own footsteps and carry the cross?

Well, to some degree, yes. You cannot walk IN his footsteps (which is why you NEED him); you can only follow them... closely. And you can carry your torture "tree/wood/stake/cross"... but not alone; he must carry it WITH you. That is why he says to take HIS "yoke" upon you...

Nailing the creed of laws for the lawless to the grave wiping out sin once and forever?

For those who exercise faith and "eat" from the Tree of Life, his flesh (John 14:6; Revelation 22:1, 2)... the TRUE bread from heaven (manna)... and drink from the Rock Mass, his blood (John 6:51-53), the TRUE drink (holy spirit)... (John 4:10, 14)... the answer is, yes. For those "in union" with Christ... have no condemnation. John 6:56; Romans 8:1 Again, why do you ask... and peace to you!

• Farkel
    Farkel

< ----loves his littah sistah a whole bunch.

That's all I want to say about that!

Hey, Shel: Jennifer graduated from Medical School on May 1. I must be doing something right, sistah!

Farkel

• AGuest
    AGuest

DADDY-O!!!! Or should I say "Doctor Daddy-0!" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Omigosh, I am SO proud of you as I know you are of her!!! Yeah, you did somethin' right, you sweetie, and you KNOW it. Ah, Farkely... why do we spend so much time thinkin' on what we've done wrong, what others say is "wrong" about us... when focusing on the "good"... and letting the Father, through Christ, "cultivate" that is SO much better?

GOOD for you... and GOOD for Jennifer!

Daddies and daughters... now THAT's a pair. I was telling a good friend just the other day something I realized, WHY Dad's and daughter's sometimes have a hard time of it:

Daddies... are in LOVE with their daughters (in a good way!)... totally enamored... and want only that their little girls fall in love with them, too. So that when they clash, when it seems as if their little sweethearts don't (love their fathers)... fathers are... devastated! Absolutely devastated! NO woman can hurt a dad more than a daughter: "I made this beautiful thing. This is MY "work" and she is more beautiful that ANY other woman on earth - sometimes, including MOM - LOL! - and all I want is for her to love ME. I would give ANYTHING for this girl/woman to love me!") And when it seems as if the love is not there... ah, well...

Yes, I saw/heard that... and it was something of note to me. Girls NEED to be in love with their Daddies... and vice versa... in a good way.

To ALL of you fathers of daughters out there... whether your daughters be doctors, lawyers, wives... scullery maids... or less... FALL IN LOVE AGAIN! Let her see YOUR adoration for her in your eyes... and she won't look for it in some other man's. For truly, it will make the BEST woman out of her... I promise you!

The greatest of love and peace to you and yours, dear DC... my friend...

YOUR friend, servant... and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• noko
    noko

[quote] Again, why do you ask... and peace to you![/quote] Peace be with you too brother, reason being is the wise advice given by John in 1 John 4:1. Jesus was talking to his apostles and said this Mat 16:28 "Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His Kingdom." What does that mean, who where the one's that saw his Kingdom coming before they tasted death?

• noko
    noko

I'm sorry, I should have said sister (ahmmm please correct me if I am wrong). Been reading your other posts. Your post saying that Jesus Christ is the promissed Holy Spirit (to that effect I hope) rings true but I must pray over it and wait for the answer. Pray for us that our ears will be open to the truth which is Jesus Christ by what ever name he chooses to reveil to us the Son of The Living God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit