DO’s, CO’s, Prominent Elders being DF”d recently….

by cyberguy 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine and thought I should relay something interesting. He said at a recent (within the last month) Elder’s School in Florida, DO’s, CO’s and Elders that have been associated for decades are becoming "apostates," leaving the organization and have been DF’d! Something that makes me say "hummmm!"

My 2-cents!

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

How reliable is this guy's info? Where does your friend stand with regard to the org? Does he have any ideas why they are leaving?

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

I'd really like to see some details on this, names maybe?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Seems to me that some of us here should know about this firsthand, if it's true...

• rocketman
    rocketman

Interesting, but I'd like to see more in the way of details if at all possible.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Perhaps they will join us on the board??

• Jourles
    Jourles

Maybe this would explain why we recently lost our CO (Dave & Shirley Madsen) and was replaced with another???

Hmmm, I will have to ask around about him.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Dave Madsen? Any relation to Paul Madsen, former CO and currently an elder in the Chicagoland area?

• Jourles
    Jourles

Hmm, not sure. He never mentioned he had a brother in the traveling work. He started as a CO back in the 70's in Iowa, I believe. He also worked in Wisconsin too.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Witnesses in positions of power within the organization that have left always intrigue me. It would be very interesting to find out how many of them have actually left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit