Someone needs to tell "The Librarian" to stop feeding the apostate trolls.

by StarTrekAngel 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StarTrekAngel
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    i don't understand? What do you mean Star?
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

It may not be anything at all, but an elder is making friendship with a 4 year old boy. You know this is going to attract attention to their site.

Again, may not mean anything bad. Personally I would not let anyone, let alone an elder, get this close to my kids. You know though that apostates lurking around JW-Archive will feed on this.

If I would run that site I would not have posted this picture.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    I do not understand the connection between the thread title and this photo.
  • sir82
    sir82

I'm confused!

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

LOL. The above picture was posted in JW-Archive.

I assumed more people are familiar with the site. Most posts are signed by someone calling him/her self "The Librarian"

My first thought when I saw the caption on the picture is that of an elder grooming a kid for sex. Don't want you to think I am a perv but visitors at JW-Archive are very well aware of the sexual abuse cases in the org.

This gives anyone fire to troll the comment section of the post. Or so I feel.

• Billy ex Blaze
    Billy ex Blaze
    I hope not. In my opinion anyone who would imply that this has anything to do with child molestation would in fact just reinforce the Dubs opinion that apostates are angry "mentally deceased" lunatics.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

I got the joke, bro. lol

• brandnew
    brandnew

@startrek......yeah elder dude should at least close his legs , ya know? I get your point.

Mad Puppy

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I'm not sure what this post is about but this is such a nice picture and it reminds me of the best part about being a JW was getting to know everyones kids, having them treat you like their favorite uncle and seeing them grow up.

I hate that these days men can't be near a kid or talk to a woman other than his wife without someone thinking he's up to no good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit