WHO'S THE MOST GORGEOUS GUY IN THE WORLD?

by Mary 43 Replies latest jw friends

• manon
    manon

JFK jr was genuine eye candy.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Spiderman with his mask on.

• amac
    amac

Me.

• Valis
    Valis

Before After

District Overbeer of the "Ultra Crude" class

• Mary
    Mary

After Elvis, I'd have to say Clark Gable.........what woman could ever forget the first time you see him standing at the bottom of the stairs at Twelve Oaks, looking up at Scarlett???

• manon
    manon

Valis,

You naughty district overbeer thank you for putting up a picture of my choice of most gorgeous guy in the world. He looks so damn good in that photo[before*LOL*].

Thanks again
    Manon

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Mel Gibson

Antonio Banderas

and last but not least, Oliver Martinez

http://romanticmovies.about.com/library/graphics/oliviermartinezint.jpg

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Thank you Dansk! I know he's probably not as cute to you as he is to me, but hey...we all have our preferences.

• nowisee
    nowisee

billygoat, that picture is right up there. what a gorgeous couple. i am happy for you.

having said that i would nominate my husband, a pierce brosnan lookalike with grey hair. i was even trying to get him to join one of those celebrity lookalike agencies, but he refused to dye his hair black.

"the most beautiful man i'd ever seen,

was only on the movie screen." -- written about al pacino in godfather I - i always went for the latin types.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

From the 50's I had crushes on James Dean, Montgomery Clift, and Vince Edwards-who played a doctor in an old tv show called "BenCasey".

More "modern-day" hunks....Denzel Washington, Val Kilmer, and Dwight Yoakum.

Hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit