Worldwide Department of Real Estate!

by Atlantis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Ironic is it not that the WTS. is focusing now on making money on real estate as a business agenda but then again the WTS was always about making money as a religoius publishing house , lies and corruption included.

........done discreetly and behind a curtain of righteousness mind you .

• TexWiller
    TexWiller

Hello Atlantis n Petra and Vulcan,

first of all many, many thanks for your excellent work and the valuable “items”

without forgetting the time ...spent by all 3 of you on behalf of us all in this forum.

I've sent you a PM.

Greetings and thanks to you all

Tex Willer and JC. MacHislopp

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Tex & MacHislopp:

Yes Tex! Good to hear from you all. Sure, I'll grab your pm and get started sending you any document we have that you may want.

You will probably want the good stuff first, BOE's, Manuals, Letters, Guidelines, Watchtower Cow Manure-now called New Light, and so forth.

Atlantis!

• fulano
    fulano

I wonder why in the letter from the Mexico branch the bodies of elders are adressed in english. Is this translated Atlantis?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I've noticed that a couple halls that went up for sale didn't appear on the market for at least 6 months after the congregation got kicked out. I think the organization tries to sell it directly first. And then put it on the market if they can't find a buyer themselves

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

By all means, sell 'em all off.

Anything that makes it easier for the fakers, faders, and fence-sitters to GTFO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit