by Atlantis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Request from a member of the board.

Worldwide Department of Real Estate

Atlantis!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

It seems that WT doesn't quite trust the "Brothers" to handle this. Interesting.

I'm thinking "Menlo Park Cong."

Wait until these Elders realize that Mother will not be there for them when the chips are down. I hope I live long enough to see it with my own eyes.

Reminds me of a kid who grabs a toy and says "mine."

Thanks Atlantis!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Wow I did not know this existed! Thanks for sharing . What other gems do you have up your sleeve Atlantis!

Zing

• tiki
    tiki

Jehovah owns their assets? Isn't there a scripture in Isaiah indicating that ALL the silver and gold belongs to him? All earthly riches not just their kingdom halls?

What a scheme they got going...

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

It is a little difficult to claim you are "no part" of the world when you are "selling" it every other day of the week!

Zing:

Send us a private message and we will get you started. The "Vault" has 14 terabytes. It is the largest Watchtower secret database in the world.

But it also has stuff in it you will probably not be interested in.

Such as, copies of Adventist stuff, Sign Of The Times, The Present Truth, and old copies of stuff like that. Mormon secret church manuals and vintage files most folks aren't interested in.

If I am not here to answer your message, Petra or Vulcan (her dad) will answer. (Most of the time if I am not here it is because I am scanning, or at the fridge stuffing my face with Bar-B-Que.)

Atlantis!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I laugh at how after this cult rapes, stills, pillages & ransacks thru the valuables of each of 120,000+ congregations and its members worldwide it has the audacity to end the letter with... 🤣🤣🤣

Please be assured of our warm Christian love and best wishes.
    Your brothers,

Concregacion Cristciana
    De Los Testigos De Jehova

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    or at the fridge stuffing my face with Bar-B-Que.)

Atlantis...I absolutely love how there is always a little bit of sweet humor from you that helps us on this forum cope with the bitterness, toxicity and acidity of this cult. God bless you our friend.... & keep you our friend!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW GoneBad:

Thank you my friend! I really like the statement you are making to the Watchtower with your little Red Thumbs Down symbol.

Sorry Watchtower, the window washing position is filled. THUMBS DOWN!

Atlantis!

• jp1692
    jp1692

Interesting.

That letter is three year old, but it is still further evidence of an increasing centralization of control by the GB.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

jp1692:

It's a cult!

I'll drink to that!

Cold brews for jp:

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit