Grafittis... Art or Vandalism?

by JH 13 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

It belongs to the owner which isn't the grafitti guy/girl.

Why do these people hide when they do it?

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

But if it doesn't belong to you, why should you care? Are you personally pained and offended by looking at paint on bricks that may or may not have been done without permission.

Actually street art is really popular. A lot of downtown business owners and even city planners commission known graffiti artists to come jazz up the stinky boring dirty ugly brick walls down town.

You posed a question, which you answered yourself. What's the point in asking if you honestly believe it's a crime?

• JH
    JH

I care because there was a tv program in montreal about this. They were discussing the subject. They were discussing the problem they have in that city.

Metro(subway) stations are littered with it. They have to pay people lots of money to get rid of it.

I wanted opinion from people on this board.

I appreciate and respect your opinion. so please respect mine also and millions of other people who think likewise.

• JH
    JH
    You posed a question, which you answered yourself. What's the point in asking if you honestly believe it's a crime?

Read the question on top. I don't give the answer. I ask do you think it is vandalism or art?

I say Vandalism, and you say art.

No problem there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit