what will be the next thing

by pepperheart 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Hi what will be the next thing that watchtower will cut,If you say the leaked video that fay put up the finance guy from the watchtower was saying that they had spent $26 million in about 6 months. So if they are getting through money that fast then they are going to have problems.
  • hoser
    hoser

At the convention this summer they were rationing paper towel

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I'm sure they could scrap the CO arrangement. It would save them a fortune and everthing the CO does they could do using a computer, local brothers and some "special" video talks from the GB for their week of "special" activity.

• LV101
    LV101

They're still in business so obviously not blowin' through the funds fast enough!

Can't believe they'd provide paper towels -- they must be charged by the various rented facilities.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

They can't eliminate COs because COs ensure that Bodies of Elders comply with the GB.

• Island Man
    Island Man

More printing cuts. They'll stop printing song books. The kingdom halls already have kingdom song karaoke at their meetings and the song book and music are available electronically. Physical song books are practically obsolete.

• fulano
    fulano

I have not seen the complete video but if 4,5 million a month includes maintaining bethelites, co's and missionaries (sp are not that much of a burden) it really thought it was more. One missionary "family" alone of let's say six will cost the society easily 3000 a month. Missionary-home, rent between 1000-1500, lights, 1 dollar a meal, allowances and there always some sick or ill and needs local doctors, dentist etc. So really I thought or think it is more. It could be that their accountancy is not accurate. I fact their is little control in my experience.

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

I think they are sly and probably move money around all over the place. I don't know that things are that bad.

But on the other hand as anyone watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDyCTOkFyE0

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'm surprised there are now 8 cult leaders in Warwick. I would have thought they'd be cutting down on cash guzzling gluttons.

I'm sure they've got a lot more Kingdom Hells to close.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

My guess is that they will close more kingdom halls because they can sell off more kingdom halls with out geting lots of bad pr where as if they close more branch offices down vastly more people will know about .T hough in 2012 they did sell of 20 branch offices around the world

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit