US military pussing out

by phoenixrising 19 Replies latest social current

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising
    The US military is really pussing out over the past several years. Mixing women and men and wondering why women get pregnant on the front line and letting in trannys and others who should not be in the military now the bend over to Terrorist groups like BLM and others. If we ever have to go toe to toe with the big boys of the world that do not puss out we may very well get our asses kicked. To run a military that panders to every whining cry baby group is to destroy it. But I think that is the goal.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

WW II would likely have a different outcome if the Millennials were on the front line today.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

phoenixrising ...

I agree with your thoughts.

All these people in the military that don't know what they are or who they are don't belong there. Them gays, queers, skirts and others don't belong there. There should only be real men.

In the old days, as my father told me, when you went to the outhouse with pages of a Sears catalog to clean your butt and walked to school in waist-deep snow without shoes, it made you tough.

So sad, as you say, we are "pussing out."

• Quetzal
    Quetzal

@phoenixrising

The US still has the most powerful military in the world by far with or without women within its ranks.

If we ever have to go toe to toe with the big boys of the world that do not puss out we may very well get our asses kicked.

Why the paranoia, there is no country in the world today that will want to go "toe to toe" with the US because everyone is aware of their superior fire power. If you are an American you should already know that. There is a reason why the US has been fighting proxy wars since the WWII.

To run a military that panders to every whining cry baby group is to destroy it

Just because you are not aware of everything your military is doing doesn't mean they are pandering. The current US administration pulled it troops from Syria and military families were happy to have their son's back home. Are you not happy with that or is that also pandering?

military now the bend over to Terrorist groups like BLM and others

You really don't want your military involved in breaking up groups like the "BLM and others", it will no end as you expect.

The world is a different place from the days of the cold war and the US military will have to adapt its role to comply with US external diplomacy.

• Quetzal
    Quetzal

@phoenixrising

In the old days, as my father told me, when you went to the outhouse with pages of a Sears catalog to clean your butt and walked to school in waist-deep snow without shoes, it made you tough.

It doesn't make you tough, it just makes you wish you have warm boots for your feet and soft toilet paper for your bum. If your father had the luxury of warm boots for his fit, do you think he would have chosen to go without shoes in waist-deep snow? Context matters.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Quetzal the US is powerful only because of its technology. Take that away or have a power like China or Russia gain tech advantages and we are toast. I am not saying every one in the military is someone who should not be there. Not at all. But when they stared back in the day telling drill sergeant's not to yell at privates, and to take in to account their feelings. Stopped firing live ammo over their head to teach them to keep your Fing head down and now they rely on technology to gain the upper hand. I have nothing against Technology but if you are not trained to be tough as nails and the other guy is well that is not the out come I want to see. I have seen pictures of West Point grads holding signs supporting communism and other radical groups. Now they have to take into account the feelings of some tranny. Jesus Christ on a pop-cycle stick.

• Quetzal
    Quetzal
    Quetzal the US is powerful only because of its technology.

"Power is Power" no matter how.

BTW, what you are afraid might not even come in your life time.

One of the many things that history taught us is, "You can never stay in power forever" no matter how hard you try. The might Roman Empire, "Rule, Britannia Rule the Waves", The Ottoman Empire, etc.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Phoenixrising:

"Them gays, queers, skirts and others don't belong there. There should only be real men."

tell it like it is fella.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Phoenix,

Relax. Promise you the US military is more than fine. Like every arena there are some niche challenges regarding personnel. Nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. Even the red neck south has a bunch of Nancies.

Just because every 4 star general thinks Trump is a complete buffoon doesn't mean the military is light in the shorts. It just means Trump is a buffoon.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Phoenix,

And just what is your combat record, friend? With your spout -offs and bragging about your personal obsession with the size of your arsenal.and readiness to blasting your path through a gaggle of protesters strikes me as all hat and no cattle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit