What would happen to the Watchtower Org. if the recent UFO sightings were actually aliens ready to take over Earth

by pistolpete 21 Replies latest social current

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

We would learn that Stephen Lett is the leader of an entire planet and that we are screwed.

DD

• titch
    titch

I do believe that it would turn ALL religious systems on Earth, on their collective heads. I mean, why haven't any of their so-called "holy books", "holy writings" mentioned anything about this, about their existence "out there"??? Best Regards, Everyone.....

Titch.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Not sure if it was official or not but I was of the understanding that the JWs don't believe in aliens because they would have already covered the question of sovereignty and gods right to rule. But if the never ending generation can't deter them I doubt a couple of aliens would change their minds. I'm sure they could spin it as the last of the last of the last of the last days.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Did satan rebel on other planets? And does the ransom work up there?

I have seen 2 UFOs. The explanation may lie in military experiments that didnt work.

Or physical laws from a 4th dimension.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

As far as the JWS go and aliens they dont exist, no life outside planet earth exists accept spirits in heaven and oh yes god..

Science tells us that there very well be life as we know it on other planets since there are 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in our observable Universe.

That being so let us not be presumptuous to think that no other planet in the universe has any kind of life.

Whether they have the capability to build rocket ships to move about the universe or even break through are own atmosphere without burning up is another question .

• Badfish
    Badfish
    The implications being that humans were created by other mortal beings in the Universe with no purpose in mind.

Well then who created those “other mortal beings?”

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The Universe is God.

DD

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Well then who created those “other mortal beings?”

That's called "Ducking the issue"

The creation of humans by other mortal beings besides "a Christian God" does not make it mandatory to push for an answer as to who created "those other mortal beings or Creators.

• Badfish
    Badfish
    That's called "Ducking the issue"
    The creation of humans by other mortal beings besides "a Christian God" does not make it mandatory to push for an answer as to who created "those other mortal beings or Creators. Link Dislike Like

It may not be “mandatory” to push for an answer, but I’m pushing for an answer.

Explaining away the origin of humans as being created by other space-bound and time-bound, mortal beings — rather than being created by an eternal, immortal being, not bound by time and space — sounds more like “ducking the issue” to me.

It simply pushes the question of the origin of life one step back. Or maybe you believe the scientific impossibility that nothing created everything.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Badfish - "Well then who created those 'other mortal beings'?”

It's "other mortal beings" all the way up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit