"JW Box" $30 Logo Markup Scam!!!! Huge!!!

by thedepressedsoul 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

It's telling that the video explaining how the box will work concludes by showing a small African girl putting money in the contribution box (so she can be just like Sophie!)

The African JWs are complaining that they can't access spiritual food and have family worship, etc., because they can't watch the videos. Um...didn't JWs manage just fine for, oh, I don't know--that last CENTURY without videos?

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

Why not donate another $1200 and get them a well.

Just like Bro Copeland

• MightyV8
  • under the radar
    under the radar

Well, well, well... Another WT money grubbing scheme. Another way to gouge the brothers suckers out of as much as they can.

Is anyone really surprised?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    The African JWs are complaining that they can't access spiritual food and have family worship, etc., because they can't watch the videos. Um...didn't JWs manage just fine for, oh, I don't know--that last CENTURY without videos?

isnt this the result of the watchtower pulling the plug on the missionary "work"

• Overrated
    Overrated

Jeehovah -N-Box . They might get trouble from Jack-N-Box with their JW box ideal.

• JeffT
    JeffT

So take your choice cynical dishonesty or incompetence, it's one of the two.

I don't see why it can't be both.

• Overrated
    Overrated

With Watchtower dishonesty and incompetence go hand in hand with this group.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

err--wont the users need electricity ?...and be on the internet ?”

Don’t worry. The GB are also selling treadmills that generate electricity so that the poor friends in Africa can access the Internet. Jeehoober will take care of the spiritual food, but any caloric needs will have to be taken care of at the local level.

DD

• hoser
    hoser

Why didn’t the borg make the jw box sticker big enough to cover the entire router? It would have eliminated the need for the piece of white tape to cover the original manufacturers information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit