Jehovah uses the government to discipline his people

by StephaneLaliberte 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I really believe the GB is sincere, they are convinced that their behavior is what Jehovah has mandated

They also cherry pick out the old Hebraic laws which they can use to support themselves, their doctrines, their power and Judaical penalties, play the ruling judge who makes laws as it were.

The Disfellowshipping policy to name but one.

They essentially turned themselves into the High Priests of the ancient Hebrew civilization.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

I've experienced similar and other JW claims myself during my fade. Anytime a JW refers to the OT in order to find support for certain organisational policies/decisions he/she seems to ignore the fact that the 1500y Jewish experiment was doomed to fail for a reason and finally replaced by a god that couldn't bare the human errors any longer.

But they just always want to be right, right?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

That's the beauty of the "troof", you can't lose. Regardless of the outcome, the Washtowell always wins.

Win a court case? Isn't in great that Jellohoba is helping his organization? Clap clap clap

Lost a court case? Isn't it great that Jellohoba is disciplining his organization? Clap clap clap.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

stephane L: Sorry about my comment< you were speaking about the worldly government and not the GB....

• deegee
    deegee

If it is God who is using the governments to discipline his people then has the WT acknowledged this?

Why is the WT resisting God's discipline then by not turning over their pedophile database, modifying their policies etc?

So God uses the Satan-backed governments to discipline his people then will turn around on these Satan-backed governments and destroy them at Armageddon?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Realistically it should be known that the WTS isn't going to be openly honest about its Pedophilia law suits or of their out come.

I didn't see a word about the Candace Conti case other than when they lost GB Lett came out on JWorg. and stated that the rumors of the organization being permissive to pedophilia were started by apostates.

Well actually the Government of California decided the organization was libel and at fault for covering up of one its members who had a previous charge of pedophilia, JWS apostates had nothing to do with the case.

It seems Jehovah's holy spirit tells the GB members to lie when they feel the desire of holding up the organization to public scrutiny.

• careful
    careful

James Mixon,

Do not worry about your mistake. Your comments describing the GB as "people of low ability" who "from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is" and of the "inability of [a] low-ability person to recognize their own ineptitude" far outweighs any minor error on your part.

Those are nice observations.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Thanks careful.....Yes those are the observation and words of David Dunning and Justin Kruger..

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    James Mixon, I agree with careful. NIce comment about the GB!
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Finkelstein: You're right, they blame the apostates! When appearing before the Australian commission, they were forced to admit that this was not driven by apostates and yet, they never went back on JW broadcasting to apologize on their false accusation. They falsely accuse the apostates of falsely accusing them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit