To Smiddy and all in Oz

by stillin 8 Replies latest social humour

• stillin
  • days of future passed
    days of future passed

Haha Know what's funny? On my Youtube home page because I watch animal shows, there is a new vid that has just shown up. "The most talented cat in the world is in Australia"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHhrgSJXzfo

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

just watched it ....beautiful. / clever.

Looks like the Gold coast or Maroochydore where it took place.

And put it on FB.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh wow if you only ever post and share one cat video in your life....it has to be this one!!

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks, that is so cute.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3
    stillin

That`s clever I like that . We had a lovely cat for about 15 years ,daisy ,We miss her.

• tiki
    tiki

I love cats!!! He is fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing!😁🐺

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

A North Korean and an American Delegation were meeting in a neutral country for a conference .The two main members of the delegation met to break the ice and share a few drinks together informally.

After quite a few drinks and some time had passed ,they got on to the differences between the two countries and their attitudes to their leaders .

The American boasted that he could say anything he wanted to about the President : then he goes into a tirade against President Trump ,and when he finishes ,he says ,see ? there will be no backlash or punishment for him doing so .

The North Korean delegate said he could do the same thing with no backlash or punishment against him for doing so from his Leader Kim Jon- Un .

And then he proceeds to go into a tirade against the American President Donald Trump.

• jhine
    jhine

Absolutely brilliant , the cat not the joke .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit