Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 4-30-2017 WT Study (WHO IS LEADING) IN PARTS

by blondie 32 Replies latest jw friends

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Interesting comments of R&F about the difference between GB and christianity churches .... at 46:00

- smokers were DFsd

- GB follows Jehovahs directions, churches do what is popular .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccRFRqr5WUs

• heathen
    heathen

some good comments here , something I was on to a long time ago , they say they are jehovahs spirit directed chariot yet say they are not inspired ,,, why don't they just foot note a disclaimer in ?, be easier on everyone than trying to figure that out . This was interesting as well as there was a mix up on the society and the GB titles , back in the 80s and 90s when I was studying with them the society was always given credit for the spiritual food . Turns out they are not in the LF but just the legal entity . They are pretty hostile to anyone that questions anything in print like it was written in stone by GODs finger. The two tablets now represented by the two magazines .. LOL I really don't have a problem with opinion but please don't take issue when it flies nowhere . They always like to play like they are a prophet but when asked will pull that same shell game , we never claimed infallibility. Thought the OT was clear also the new , he that speaks false in the name of Jehovah is cursed . That little switcheroo on the 1914 generation was completely out of realm to once again play prophet , now it's 2 generations , so I suppose if I question that and I will I will be marked again ...after all they just said they are not infallible

• greendawn
    greendawn

Excellent article Blondie as always. The depth of your knowledge regarding the JWs is profound and astonishing. And I love the way you unravel their subtle webs of deception.

This Governing Body mythology was started in the 1970s when its members were demanding real executive power at the expense of the President and Vice President Knorr and Franz. For once Franz, himself a great manipulator, argues for the truth that there was no governing body in apostolic times of course because it suited him.

Anyone with a basic knowledge of the early church know that there was no governing body in the manner of the JW one.

James (and not Peter) was the leader of the very early church chosen for his moral qualities and because he was a brother of Jesus.

The JWs do not explain what happened to this supposed governing body after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans and the scattering of the church or after the death of the apostles.

They also do not explain how this dogma fits in with the division within the church with James and all the apostles and all the Jewish Christians following the Mosaic Law to the letter and the gentile Christians under Paul believing that the mosaic law had become obsolete and those under it were under slavery and curse. Paul was really scathing against those who tried to bring gentile Christians under the law. He had clearly directly confronted Jewish Christianity and the supposed governing body in Jerusalem.

• heathen
    heathen

it appears as if the only apostle left was john who did write more things for the entire church as warnings and gave them the latest visions from jesus in revelation after 70ce , after his death tho it appears the huge apostasy took over , it is hard to say since there were only so many letters preserved as to exactly what was going on . Jesus was against taking titles of authority tho . More experienced ones were supposed to be in charge as overseers according to paul . From my understanding they LF are all martyred by the state then get resurrected , natural causes do not appear to qualify so I think it may be during the GT that the final ones actually show up but some may be around today , I know an elder that says he is

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Great work Blonde. Thanks!!

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

I think it is surprising that the WT study book called JEREMIAH on pages 166-167 says "God’s people today are not prophets", since the WT book (copyright in 2006) called JEHOVAH'S DAY on page 166 (in a caption) says 'From the early part of the 20th century down to our day, God's people have been "prophesying" '.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

I hope Blondie starts making posts to this site again.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

how do you distiguish between a prophecy ,evident reality ,seems to/would indicate , obviously . must mean , etc,etc.

And not call it a prophecy / or call it a prophecy ?

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

smiddy3, when any Bible commentator (such as of 'Christendom', not just JWs) or any minister (or pastor, elder, priest, deacon, or preacher) of any church gives his/her/their explanation/interpretation of a prophecy in the Bible, does that mean all of them are prophesying and acting as a prophet? If it does, then how can people effectively teach the Bible's prophecies without putting themselves at risk of being a false prophet?

• Quintus
    Quintus

Blondie is inspired to carry on pretending that he is brainy whilst looking down his nose at everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit