What are the chances of having a one on one with GB member

by Chook 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

Jesus drifted amongst the lowly folk

• pepperheart
  • lookout
    lookout

if you can beat back the crowds at an assembly/convention, that's your best chance

• Chook
    Chook

Thick big wads of greenbacks. Relate to them how I can walk on water like you. Finding common ground which is mental delusion. Can you really imagine having a meal with Mr Lett.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Tell them you are Jesus and you want a meeting, and if that is not good enough tell them

Russell sent you. A sit down with crazy vs insane.

• blondie
    blondie

It was 15 years ago, but I had several one on ones with GB members.....but towards the end at conventions, they would scurry back to the administration room, rank and file not allowed admittance without prior approval. I went to a congregation near the "farm" in Wallkill and several GB members dropped by from Brooklyn and were fairly friendly. Most were visiting friends from the Walkill Bethel and to give the public talk that Sunday.

In my home state, my family were founders of the first congregation in the area and knew many of the GB. So I visited with them. But they were all pre-1935 GB. Friendlier and not so snooty.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I would imagine a sizeable donation, say in the seven figure range, would probably do the trick.

• zeb
    zeb

I think in more recent years, post scandals, it would be nigh impossible. Take for example the reaction of the gb member who brushed off the reporter from the BBC Panorama program when she asked him about paedophiles.

and as Look out observed they would be swamped with 'fans' and any sensible question would be washed away in the gushing mob..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What are the chances of having a one on one with GB member..

How Much Money Do You Have?!..

Image result for lots of money

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I was out in service with David Splane when he was a CO...but I don't know if that counts..lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit