Jehovah provided zoom?!

by Tim207 8 Replies latest social humour

• Tim207
    Tim207

Seems like every zoom meeting someone comments how happy they are that Jehovah has provided us with this wonderful app called Zoom. Does that mean Jehovah knew about covid back in 2011 when zoom was founded? Why do people thank god for things people create? There is nothing in the Bible saying god would provide a video conferencing app for when a virus strikes the earth and we can leave our homes?!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Your lack of faith Tim is depressing .

Yes Jah created the covid virus and yes he created Zoom so his loyal earthly subjects can communicate and spread spiritual food.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Jehovah and Al Gore created the internet.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Jah let the virus go, so the jw.org could sell most of the kingdom halls. Simplification. We trust the brothers.

G.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Thank you jehovah! No more Gloom and Doom from the watchtower! You gave them Zoom and Doom instead!

just saying!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

If the Watchtower hand not ended the weekly Book Study arrangement Witnesses could still meet once a week. You know, like 1st century Christians did.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Sounds like Jehovah is playing catch up with Satan,after all ,they wouldn`t need Zoom if Satan`s organization hadn`t

1, Shut down the "life saving D2D Witnessing " of Jehovah`s Witnesses .

2, Shut down any Assembly/Convention programs

3,Shut down meeting attendance at kingdom halls

Etc,Etc,Etc.

Sounds to me loke its a win win win for Satan and his organization against Jesus sitting on his throne ?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Hard to believe that not to long ago the only place to get Jehovah’s spirit and direction was at the KH.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

So, if hard Atheists, like myself use Zoom (tm), why doesn't Jah-hoover block me?

It's to be expected. They dare not stop virtue signalling about their imaginary sky friend.

I heard that they were ramping up 'go bags' recently,locally at least. I wonder where they'll have to go? Not the KHs, they'll all be sold.

I've used Zoom several times. My DA status was unimpaired ...I am tittering here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit