I AM PREGNANT!!!

by kelpie 42 Replies latest forum announcements

• kelpie
    kelpie

I cannot believe That I am pregnant and finally going to have a baby of my own!!!!!!!

Yahhhhh for me. My first born is due on christmas eve.. We are all very excited here.....

Rick and I have decided to start a weekly vidoe journal. Starting on saturday, we are going to record my progress on video, what I was feeling this week, if i felt sick etc etc.. just so that we have the memory to go back and look on.. I am looking forward to doing that.

I also cant wait to feel the baby's first move and see my stomach grow. unfortantely, i am a big girl so it will be a while before I show.

Any hints and suggestions welcome.... I am very nervous about it all

Love Kim

• Angharad
    Angharad

Wow Congratulations Mr & Mrs Kelpie !!!!!

Have a look on Stinky's thread - there is a lot of baby advice on there

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/51066/1.ashx

Are we going to have a JWD baby boom?

• shera
    shera

Congrats Kelpie

Babies are wonderful,my youngest just turned 2 in feb 7th.She's a joy!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

congrats! you sound ecstatic!! that's kewl!

SPAZ

• Dansk
    Dansk

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

To you and your hubby

Dansk, Physio and Boys!

• freedom96
    freedom96

Congrats! Kids are work, but a complete joy, and I wouldn't give mine up for anything.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Congratulations!!!!

Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy and new baby!

Mrs. Shakita

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Congratulations Kelpie!!!!

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

Congratulations!!!!

What an awesome feeling...being the host of a brand new life. I wish you and your husband (and the little bambino) the best... You are in for one wild ride. But it will be so much fun, scary at times but well worth it!!

Great idea about keeping a journal. I wish so badly that I had done this with my children. I did good to keep their baby journals filled out (kinda slacked on that a little too). But it would be a nice thing to look back on and have a record of those memories (the mind sometimes doesn't function too well at retaining all the important details).

Have a very happy , joyous , glorious pregnancy!!!

Sadie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

WOW!! Congratulations kelpie! This is fantastic news.

Gee, between you and Stinky, there are babies all over this board. Maybe I should keep Nina away from the board for a few days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit